Design Tools & Flowerpot Pockets
May 1, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

jeri (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
thanks for the great ideas! you havedone it again. just received the tool kit #1, #2 and will be referring to this webisode for memory refreshers
Debby (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I so look forward to Wednesday morning to share my coffee with your Webisode. These new templates are so versital. I can't wait for my order to come!
Cynthia (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
How fun! and springtime appropriate! Thank you so much for the fun and inspirational ideas.
Debbi (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Some of the most gorgeous cards I've seen in a while. Great job!
Keryn (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I love my design tool kits. They go with me everywhere in my kit as they are small in size but big on value.
Cheryl R. (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
WOW! OMG! These are wonderful. How fun...can't wait to get some of these and try them out.
Chris (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Hi Paulette and Ann, Thanks for another winning webisode with so many great ideas! I also like how Ann ended it by saying, "I do." Practicing? Best to both of you; your creativity and fun continue to inspire me.
Caroline Clapp (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Great webisode. I enjoy watching the both of you. You are so much fun.
Comment: