Winter Flannels
August 23, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Ann Marie (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
OH MY GOODNESS !!!
I Love, Love, Love your webisodes. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise and talent.
Stephanie (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Love the gift cards, I also love to mat, if you mat front and back, take gift card cut out where it will go on both mats ,you have a perfect pocket to but the card in
Eilene (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I've got an idea - How about a month of webasodes!! Never can get enough of this wonderful stuff.
Peggy (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Please, Please can I have Teresa for a day to play with. I love everything she does but just can't seem to get that very special look. She must have a degree in extraordinary. That goes for all of you. Thanks so much!
Iris (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
HI!
I can't believe how your company has grown and changed! All good. These cards are just stunning! Thank you for your inspiration!

Iris Frank
Suzi in Virginia (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
what a lovely episode. I love the non-traditional colors and themes. You have taken cardmaking to a higher level with creative uses for embellishments and motifs. Your customer service is tops in the industry as the items I order are always in perfect condition and shipped super-fast!
rose (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Another winner!! I love the papers and that everything is coordinated.
Annette (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Now that I know all about Winter Flannels, I am off to shop at PW. Must fill up my cart and check out before the snow starts. Though I admit I am sitting in air conditioning right now. TFS!
Glory-Ann (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I just love this webisode!!! Snowmen will melt your heart and these are adorable. Nice job ladies. Teresa, you are amazing.
Kathy B (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Wow!!! Outstanding projects again today, I'm putting this collection on my wish list, I have lots of gift card holders to make :)
Michelle (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I have enjoyed every day of these webisodes, everything is beautiful, and it is like enjoying some time with my crafting friends.
Sharon (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Teresa is amazing!Does she ever make two the same? I have enjoyed your daily visits to my computer screen!!!!!!
Jackie Garlitz (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Wonderful cards. But why is the super saver no longer available?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We're so sorry, our website was having a few glitches. It should be up now!
Ruth Shaffer (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Beautiful, I always look forward to watching your videos. Thank you!
Phylis (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Great video with clear instructions. And beautiful cards. Thanks for these videos.
Judi (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Another awesome webisode! I am so excited about all the new products especially the new mini stamp sets. You out did yourselves once again. Judi
Diana (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
WOW! What beautiful ideas! I'm making my list.
Mary Ann (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
The papers are in non-traditional colors instead of the red and green for Christmas. The designs are beautiful
Beverly Barberi (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Great week-learned so much!
Barbara J. Gilstrap (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Teresa has done it again. The cards are wonderful. Love the webisodes, you always bring wonderful ideas. You have the best camera man in the business!
Comment: