Christmas Dazzles
August 24, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Judy R (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I just read every comment and had to laugh. I can relate to every one! You two were created to do this together. Like one gal said I feel like I'm there with you(but I get to back it up and watch again!) I laugh and enjoy it all so much and like another said I end up buying nearly everything too. I just got my VIP pkg and want to say thanks! I can hardly wait to try it all. You two (pops! THREE) are awesome! Thank you so much!
Andrea (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I was gone on vacation last week so I spent half the day yesterday watching one amazing clip after another--I just LOVE all the beautiful examples and how you guys keep it fun and real...I feel like I am there laughing and having fun with you :)
Myrna Sweet (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I really enjoy your webisodes with Paulette and Ann. I feel that I know you two, because you are just so upbeat and fun to watch. Your many great ideas and deals are inspiring and affordable. Love it-keep up the great work!
Joyce (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I just love your weekly webisodes and to have a whole week is heaven. Now they are over and i'm on the second time around, I love the dazzles.It is so much fun to watch you and Ann demonstrate new techniques. I always look forward to Wednesdays.Theresa does a great job with all her ideas. Thank you all for a great show.
Linda (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I enjoyed the whole week. Bravo Theresa! Beautiful projects! Bravo Paulette! You provided all the goodies for her to use! Ann, Thank you for your comments and instructions - you seem to know JUST when to point out a technique we want to see. Great week!
Karen (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I always look forward to these webisodes and especially love the Christmas webisodes. The cards are very beautiful. You've done a spectacular job!!!
Chris (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
LOVE the new Dazzles! In fact, I love Dazzles so much that my new license plate says "DAZZLNG." Keep the inspiration coming,and hello to everyone at Paper Wishes!
Jennifer (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I have so enjoyed this week of webisodes. The designs and the new products are amazing. I am so sorry to see the week come to an end, but look forward to the next time you do this.
Jane (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Awesome week of webisodes! I've just started coloring dazzles with spectrum noir pens and I can't wait to use some of these new ones. Thank you for so much inspiration!
Gisela (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
This was such a terrific week,have enjoyed every webisode and I also want to thank you for the nice surprise I recieved today.Will work just fine with my christmascards and the order I'm planning on placing this coming week.Thank you for inspiring me,Gisela.
Teresa Galvan (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
WOW!What a wonderful week the last two Webisode help to cool down a bit the heat that is back in Chicago. There is so many beautiful things to choose from I love them all. To bad it ended. I'm so glad Teresa and I share the same name. Thank you Paulette, Ann and of course Teresa. Love it!
Sue (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Thank you for the christmas webisodes - I was just talking with my scrapping buddy last weekend saying that we need to start on our christmas cards. I would love to challenge you to do some "Southern Hemisphere" Christmas cards - I really love the penguins but snow and penguins just don't say Christmas down here
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We do have a Tropical Santa Dazzles--I hope that helps!
Paula (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Great week, I want everything. You folks do a wonderful job.
Mary (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Wonderful Week of webisodes, your best yet! When I need inspriration, I can always count on Paper Wishes I love all the new paper and dazzles..
Jolene (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
What a wonderful week of great ideas
Tammy Davis (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Just wonderful! I do so love these webisodes! I may need to get a second job and just get a subscription to the SS every week (or day in this case)! Love all of the inspiration!
Dee (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I love Teresa's cards and new ideas. Thanks for the demos too. I do a lot of scrapbooking, how about some ideas the next card webisode?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You'll see more scrapbooking ideas on the next webisodes using new paper packs and new cutting dies and such. I think we'll keep cards the focus of the two cardmaking Weeks of Webisodes just to keep things clearer. But, never fear, we haven't forgotten our scrapbooking sisters.
Michelle (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I look forward each week to Wednesday Webisodes, much less when we get to have a week of webisodes! This has been just wonderful, and I am so thankful for your smiles each day, the products you provide your inspiration to paper crafting!!
Rose Marie (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Just loved this week of webisodes...as I do every webisode! Will try to find out if I can have paychecks sent direct to you to save time! Thanks to all of you for these wonderful ideas and projects. Love this better than watching TV!
charlene (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
loved it all.