Mini 8 Lucky Punches
September 18, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Beth (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I love the weekly webisodes! Thanks for all your great ideas! Sorry to learn that Ann is leaving PW and moving to Florida. Sure will miss you and all your great ideas and cards. God bless you & your hubby. Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing.
Jackie Brockett (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
We will really miss you Ann. Be safe and don't have too much fun without us.
Katie (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Oh, Ann, I feel like one of my best buddies is moving away! I have so enjoyed your input on the Webisodes and will really miss you. Good luck to you and Felix in Florida and keep creating!
Jessica (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Sorry to see you go Ann! I think you and Paulette are so natural together! I wish you and Felix well in FL. And Paulette, you could always visit in the winter! lol Thanks for all your tutorials Ann. Hugs,Jess
Glory-Ann (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Paulette, I am so sorry to hear that you are losing another sidekick! Ann, it has been a pleasure to see your confidence grow with each webisode you've been on. You and Paulette make a good team! Good luck to you and Felix on your new life in Florida. I will miss you and your clever ideas. Hope you will keep in touch so Paulette can give us updates.
Dee (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Our loss is Florida's gain and Ann's talent and personality will ensure she finds a new "Paper Wishes" in her new home. My best to Ann and Felix.
Paulette, you are an amazing woman and I cannot thank you enough for everything you do for all of us craft crazed customers. Thank you both for all the wonderful webisodes, they are the best!
Karin (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Oh no! Ann, you will be so missed!

Paulette - Any chance of remote webisodes from sunny Florida?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: That's exactly what we've been talking about but Ann would be doing her's alone.
Rosemary Pagliasotti (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, you are a sweetheart and a very talented lady, love your cards! Wishing you the best in your new journey. Paulette, you are an awesome lady love to watch you webisodes.
Cecilia (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I'm so sad! I'm such a fan and Ann is such a perfect compliment to Paulette! I don't know how you are going to replace her.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: We'll never really replace Ann but we're fortunate that Gail is a talented designer. We'll need to give her time to get comfortable on camera but she'll get there!
arlene (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, you will be missed and I wish you the best. I look forward to seeing each webisode and learning something new each time.
Thank you and Paulette for teaching us so much.
You will love Florida....we certainly do!
Barbara H. (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Paulette, you must have been reading my mind. I saw the mini 8 punches on PW and thought that's my next purchase!Ann, I wish you and Felix the very best but you will be missed. Love you and Paulette together on the webisodes.
KarenH (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Love these fab mini punches. They'll be at the top of my wish list. Oh, Ann, we will surely miss you. Your beautiful ideas & designs were an inspiration. Best always to you and your sweetie.
Joni Seith (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
So sad to hear that Ann is leaving. Paulette and Ann have such a wonderful chemistry together. Ann please keep in touch through webisode samples of your wedding scrapbook pages or future baby pages maybe(?)Many blessings to Ann and Felix as they begin their life together in Florida. Paulette you must be so sad. I'm sure you will be missing your ever-hungry partner.
Jessica Napolitano (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann--Sorry not to see you in future webisodes, but glad that you are coming to the Sunshine State. If you need any local information, just let me know.
Mary Callahan (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
OH RATS!!!! Ann you will be sorely missed. You and Paulette make such a great team. I always looked forward to your weekly giggles and fun.
Suzanne (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann! So very sorry to know that you'll be leaving! I have so enjoyed everything you've taught! Florida will be lucky to have you! Maybe you can come back and do a guest show? Paulette, you'll continue won't you? I really look forward to your webisodes!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Of course I'll continue but we'll all miss Ann.
Annette (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
These mini 8 punches are so cute, and so versatile! And each project gets better and better. Ann, you will be missed! Thank you for sharing your expertise over all these webisodes. And good luck to Felix in his new job.
Ruthie (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Cute ideas with the punches! Anne, we are going to really miss you, but wish you best with your hubby as you move to sunny FL.
Robbie (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Good luck with your move to Florida, Ann. I sure will miss you and your cute personality on the Webisodes. Oh, love the new small punches.
Conniecrafter (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
So sad to hear you will be leaving us Ann, will miss you and your wonderful creations but I wish you and Felix all the best in your new adventures!
Comment: