HOTP Embossing Folders 2014
April 1, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Nancy S. (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
Loved the April Fool's portion! How fun! And the bloopers at the end were great! Love the embossing folders too but I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the surprise!
Sue McKee (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
I love embossing folders and these are great. Just wanted to share an idea for coloring the images with ink. I could never get the hang of using an ink pad without getting it all over the unembossed part of the card also. So I use an acrylic block and put the ink on that and run it over the embossed image. It stays just on top as it can't sink down onto the unembossed paper. If I want different areas different colors, I use my 1-inch square block to make it easier to control. Love all your webisodes! You guys do a great job.
Cynthia (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
What a fun webisode. Thank you for the April Fools beginning, and bloopers end. The in-between was pretty spectacular too!
Deb (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
So, so, Fun!! All the ideas and designs are amazing! You all have so much fun 'playing' at your work! Thanks for sharing your joy with us every week.
Caroline Clapp (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
That was fun. You always make everything look so easy. I love embossing folders and these folders are especially nice.
Diane Lynne C, (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
Cory and Sarah I LOVE your joke. Cory, the sound effects were perfect. It's always nice to stir up the pot, so to speak. Embossing folders (and cutting dies) are my life. AS A CARD MAKER, I'd be lost with out them. The folders are inexpensive and add much to any background. Thanks for sharing. The toilet paper is a marvelous technique. I'm signing off to go try it.
Lori (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
Watch out Paulette and Gail, it looks like your staff is kicking you out. This was a great webisode, I am making the binder animals at work tomorrow.
Elise (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
What a fun Webisode!!! Your sense of playfulness, but exciting products and techniques are so appreciated. Gail, thanks for your easy to follow techniques. And Paulette, thanks for the TP technique! Can hardly wait for next week's adventure!!!
LeNae (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
I feel like there need to be instructions for these great clip animals.
NADINE ILLINGWORTH (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
What a fab video. such fun. love the embossing folders and ideas. Most of all enjoyed meeting your staff
nancy (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
I have thoroughly enjoyed watching y'all's webisodes. You've always shown that everything does not have to be perfect, just fun. I didn't think I'd ever laugh harder than hearing Gail call a hummingbird a butterfly, not once but several times. Today, you have completely cracked me up (which I needed today). THANK YOU!!!
As to the webisode, it was spot on! Loved the toilet paper trick. I was inspired. Thanks.

PS.I still giggle when I see my hummer diecut!
Sheryl M. (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
OH...MY... GOOODNESS!!! That was an awesome April fools joke! You guys did great! (really liked the Post-it note trick) You all really had me going at first, I thought Mrs. Paulette was out of town or something and you all had went crazy! LOL
Mrs. Paulette, Mrs. Gail, and all the designers, y'all did an awesome job with these embossing folders, just absolutely love them! BUT... Who in the world thought to use toilet paper? LOL
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!
Ginny (posted 5 months 17 days ago)
I LOVE YOUR WEBISODES! I agree with the black on folders for id - BUT - if you use cricut storage, the
black gets all over the case, and really makes a mess.
Comment: