Fall Look: New Cutting Dies
October 12, 2015

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos
Tomorrow's Webisode: New Templates

Kelly (posted 9 hours 5 minutes ago)
Got the truck die a few months ago w/personal shopper. I made my brother's b'day card with it. He and my great-nephew have been restoring an old truck together so thought it might be a hit. Boy, was it ever! Fun to make, a joy to give. You could make it a red truck and give a card to any "Twilight" fan, too.
LoriWP (posted 12 hours 56 minutes ago)
When I received the truck die two months ago in the cutting die personal shopper I used it over and over. You give MORE ideas for the truck and they are beautiful! I would like to see more of the insides of the cards if your designers get a chance to do them. Thanks so much, job well done ladies!
Beverly (posted 15 hours 41 minutes ago)
What a wonderful surprise to see another WOW. I wish we could have them every week. I too didn't think I would have use for a truck die but your samples made me think twice. Love it and love you ladies. Thanks for all the wonderfulness you bring to us. And you have the greatest staff too.
Lee C (posted 16 hours 33 minutes ago)
another little tip and trick... inlay is a snap (and even mega flakes) if you layer double sided adhesive film on your card stock - then die cut. color/ink "innies" for contrast, then it is all peel and stick. great time saver for BOTH sets.
Vickie (posted 16 hours 56 minutes ago)
Love, love, love the truck! The "Celebrate!" truck did not have the supplies used in the gallery. Thank you for wonderful ideas!!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We will look into the missing supplies. Thanks for letting us know.
Lee C (posted 17 hours 10 minutes ago)
I see both sets of cutting dies as being VERY versatile... great for Christmas for sure, but can see using them (or at least elements) throughout the year. Great start for this week of webisodes.
terrie (posted 17 hours 31 minutes ago)
So glad that webisodes is back...
You both do such a great job...
well done ladies
Cecilia (posted 17 hours 47 minutes ago)
I love the pick up truck. Just when I thought my wish list was getting caught up! Love all of your products, they are superior to most on the market.
Connie R (posted 23 hours 35 minutes ago)
Yah! Another week of fun ideas! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new fall products & how to use them.
I have the truck & the tiny Christmas dies that I received in my personal shopper kits, I especially love the truck die. So cute! Thanks for more ideas on how to use it!
Diane Lynne C. (posted 1 day 2 hours ago)
Wow, I adore the "Let's go on an Adventure" card made with Mega flakes. Great technique! Also, the Tiny Christmas Things die cut would make a fantastic pop-up box. Oh, how I love, love, love all the interactive cards. (Thank you ladies for introducing them to me. I use them all the time now.) The pennant card is gorgeous, too. The Red Velvet paper pack is yet another favorite of mine. A great start to the Fall Week of Webisodes. Thanks you.
dee (posted 1 day 7 hours ago)
Great explanations
Elise (posted 1 day 9 hours ago)
Love Webisodes!! Thanks for another great week! Love both sets of cutting dies. I've just started my Christmas projects and these are perfect! My grandsons will love the truck die. Can't wait to get it and use it for their scrapbooks and other projects. I'll be watching every morning for another webisode!
Carolyn (posted 2 days 3 hours ago)
Can't wait to get these dies. Your webisodes make everything fun and look so easy!
Glo (posted 2 days 9 hours ago)
I'm starting to feel in the holiday spirit.
What a great webisode!
The truck is so refreshing and so cute. Thank you, take care...
Sandhills Patty (posted 2 days 9 hours ago)
Oh, I love the truck! My favorite is the camouflage truck! Just a quick reminder. I love the Mega flakes colors, but they are getting harder to find. Use plain gold leaf, and drop some of your old alcohol inks, or ink refills, in browns, greens, rusts. and make your own! Can't wait for the rest of the week! In the sandhills, we all need a truck to get around. I'm thinking lots of guy cards....
Michelle Orsborn (posted 2 days 9 hours ago)
How Fun!! I just LOVE Week Of Webisodes, and this one is just Great!! I would never, ever think I would enjoy having a truck die cut, but you have just proved me wrong!! That certainly looks like something that is going to go in my cart!!
You are the best!!
Carolyn (posted 2 days 11 hours ago)
YEA! WOW is back!! I loved everything. Wonderful way to start the week. Sooo looking forward to the rest of the week. Thank you ladies--so much fun.
Lonya (posted 2 days 11 hours ago)
absolutely love the truck! Also missing Ann.

Paper Wishes Catalog

Click here to browse

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!