Metal Stickers
June 23, 2015

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Debbie V (posted 13 hours 31 minutes ago)
Love all the unique ideas of how to use the metal stickers and how to change their looks. I so enjoy your webisodes.
When is the next Stamp Camp Week?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
WOW starts Monday, July 13th.
Diana (posted 3 days ago)
It's so great that you come up with so many ideas Gail. I just love all of them. Can't wait to see what you girls come up with next.
Barbara C (posted 5 days 21 hours ago)
Another great tutorial--teaching us how to use our stash and all the goodies we need to get to make our ideas fabulous and up to date. Thanks Gail and Paulette.
Annette (posted 5 days 23 hours ago)
OMGoodness, what a beautiful embellishment! Love it and want to say thank you so very much! Annette
Karen (posted 5 days 23 hours ago)
I anxiously look forward to every webisode!! This one is particularly interesting!! Gail showed how to alter lots of metal things around house using the Paperwishes products the I already have!! Along with altering these adorable metal stickers, the Mega Flakes and embossing powder come out of the craft room and into other rooms in my home!!! Thanks ladies for another informative webisode and Thank you Gail for all the wonderful ideas on how to use Paperwishes products!!
Mary Cash (posted 5 days 23 hours ago)
Love this video..I like using the unexpected on my cards sometimes...I always watch all your videos.....I now have my daughter watching. How pretty it would be to do Christmas themed cards with this set....would be good too if you could come up with a Christmas set of stamps to match the dies....just sayin
Elise (posted 6 days ago)
Love all the new metal stickers! Thanks, Gail for sharing the different ways to color and distress these. They would add so much pizazz to many projects!
Glo (posted 6 days 1 hour ago)
Oh wow, Ladies!
These items are just wonderful, fantastic ideas and demos, thank you!!! So many ideas...so many possibilities.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!