New Holiday Embossing Folders & Cutting Dies
August 29, 2014

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Nona (posted 3 days 7 hours ago)
As always, I really enjoyed this week of Webisodes. I look forward to getting a head start on my Christmas cards. Thank you Gail and Paulette.
Joyce B. (posted 3 days 8 hours ago)
Incredibly beautiful.
Judi (posted 3 days 8 hours ago)
I hate for this week to end. Its been such a pleasure to watch each one. All the projects make me want to start working on Christmas cards. I just love Penelope's scrapbook page. Thank you for sharing it with us. Now to decide which saver I must have.
Elise A. (posted 3 days 8 hours ago)
This last episode is simply gorgeous! Of course I have to re-watch them all to decide just what I can't live without. Thanks to you all for such great inspirations.
TheresaMP (posted 3 days 9 hours ago)
enjoyed the whole week of webisodes. Always come away inspired. thanks as always for sharing.
Cynthia (posted 3 days 9 hours ago)
Thank you Ladies for a great weekend of inspiration! I look forward to receiving my supplies and getting started on my Christmas projects.
laura (posted 3 days 10 hours ago)
I want to remind all the crafters out there to make some Thank You cards as well. We all get gifts, and we need some fabulous Thank You cards to send. I'm pretty sure Paper Wishes & HOTP have a "few" products to help make your Thank You's amazing.
Valerie Breingan (posted 3 days 11 hours ago)
Wow!,This was such a wonderful learning weisode week.I enjoyed it all sooo much.Wish it wasn't over.You girls are just soo much fun.Thank you for a Wonderful learning experience AGAIN.BLESSINGS TO EACH AN EVERYONE OF YOU.VAL.
laura (posted 3 days 11 hours ago)
I was so overwhelmed with all the gorgeous projects today, that I spilled hot coffee all over myself while watching! (I'm okay, but I don't know if my nightshirt will survive.) It was worth it! I was already planning to get the ornaments cutting die (I discovered it by accident the other day), but I'm glad I waited because I'm getting the whole bundle instead! What a wonderful week. Gail, Paulette, Teresa, & all the other designers...get lots of R & R over the holiday weekend. You deserve it. Everyone in customer service & the warehouse--be prepared for more orders than you have ever seen because the whole world is going to flood you with orders today. Please process MY order 1st (just kidding, I'll wait my turn.)
Glo (posted 3 days 11 hours ago)
So many wonderful techniques, thank you Teresa & Ladies. I am so excited!
Ginger (posted 3 days 12 hours ago)
Oooo - I was just going to try stamping an embossing folder to see what would happen ... Very nice!
Jane Gotelli (posted 3 days 14 hours ago)
First, thank you Paulette for my wonderful VIP gift. I was so happy.
Second, a wonderful week as usual. Loved everything.
Last but not least, that is an adorable baby. Aren't grandchildren the best?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Yes grandchildren are so wonderful. And Penelope knows about stickers and stamps already! Got to train them early!
Comment: