Summer Look: New Artful Card Kits
April 29, 2016

Click here for instructions and project photos

Rusty (posted 1 day 6 hours ago)
Great Webisodes. Was out of town at a conference last Friday, and I just had to get up early to see what the new Artful Card Kits looked like! As usual simply amazing! I will be ordering soon as soon as I replenish by craft monies! Have a good week ahead!
Rosie (posted 1 day 8 hours ago)
Wow great week,just binged watched them all. Thanks for all the great idea's.
Elise Mungovan (posted 1 day 9 hours ago)
Just beautiful! Can't wait to get them.
Jo-Anne Brintrup (posted 1 day 13 hours ago)
So sorry this Week of Webisode is finished!! I also look so forward to them all!!! But I will watch them over and over again!! And SO many great ideas and techniques! We love when you review simple techniques, like using the die-cutting machine or computer journaling! It really helps! Thanks PW and HOTP!!! See you soon!
Penny (posted 2 days 13 hours ago)
Thank you for your wonderful week of webisodes, can't tell you how much I look forward to them, and these card kits are so beautiful I just can't resist!!
Diane Lynne C. (posted 2 days 21 hours ago)
A fantastic end to the Week of Webisodes and again we are not disappointed (never actually). Two new Artful card kits full of beautiful artistry for card making. Thank you ladies for some stunning cards and scrapbooking samples of new products that I will be adding to my cart in short order.
Sandhills Patty (posted 3 days 7 hours ago)
Thank you everyone at PW for the wonderful week. So many new products and ideas. I would love to see the way your papers are made, from idea to finished product. What gifted people you have on your design team.
I also appreciate the fact that we don't have to buy another $60.00 on cutting dies or special do dads to get the finished product. You even give us extra goodies to complete.
Paper Wishes, you are exceptional and wonderful!
Connie R (posted 3 days 8 hours ago)
Paulette & Gail (& John),
Thank you for another great week of webisoles! Wonderful new products and numerous ways to use all the goodies with humor & fun along the way!
I agree with Linda, I look forward to a Botanical Frames webisole.
Thanks again, Connie R.
Joleen (posted 3 days 10 hours ago)
Awesome as usual!!!
Diana (posted 3 days 11 hours ago)
Oh no!! More Artful card kits. Just when I tell myself I'm not buying anything else, you come up with these beautiful kits. I'm such a paper addict, I just have to have them! Diabolical!!1 :-)
Pat (posted 3 days 12 hours ago)
WOW! What a great week of webisodes. It was great having so many "to do" demos. Helps us "starters" allot. Keep up the good work! Thank you.
terrie (posted 3 days 12 hours ago)
I'm so sad that this week webisodes is done....you both did a great job showing this kit....
well done as always...looking forward to the next webisodes.
Denise (posted 3 days 12 hours ago)
I really enjoy these artful card kits. I am always able to make 20+ cards by using parts and pieces. Also I happen to scrapbook in the 8 1/2 x 11 size so the papers are perfect for scrapbooking as well.
Christine (posted 3 days 13 hours ago)
I know that I feel special every time I come here. You are wonderful with the episodes, with your products, and with your knowledge of how to use your products.

Love you all and keep up the good work
Elise (posted 3 days 14 hours ago)
Beautiful cards! Love all the new Hot off the Press products! Thanks for another great Week of Webisodes!!!
Annette Siverson Romanoff (posted 3 days 14 hours ago)
Day 5, oh well, this week comes to a end, and what an end! New Card kits, I can't wait to see what has been done! Thank you so very much, Paulette, Gail, and all the rest! Annette
Nona (posted 3 days 16 hours ago)
Thanks very much for another fabulous week of cards and scrapbook projects. Love every minute of the WOWs.
Barb (posted 3 days 17 hours ago)
Wonderful new kits; absolutely some of the best you have done. I like the variety of die cuts or other art & sentiments that are included. You all have made it a GREAT WOW this time. Thanks!
Ruth Ann Smith (posted 3 days 18 hours ago)
Thank you again, for another wonderful week of webisodes. I so look forward to each of them. Can't wait to try some of these ideas. Thanks for always bringing us such quality items.
laura (posted 3 days 18 hours ago)
I like the extra art on the cutout sheets. I believe that's a new feature.
Comment:

NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the video, please click here to update your browser before submitting your comment.

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!