Folded Shirt Card
October 8, 2008

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Jeannie Burditt (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am SOOOOOO excited to have the instructions for this card. I've been wanting something special to make for Father's Day. THIS IS IT! Thank you for sharing.
Lysiane (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
So cute. I made a lot of difrente kinds. And one is a Black en tie shirt. I only cut open the front e little bit e slided white paper in front to close up the part I cut open.
Loving it
Donna (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I LOVE THIS IDEA.
THIS IS SO CUTE. I MAM SURE I WILL BE USING THIS IDEA. THANKS
Lesley (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I loved the shirt card.
I am using it to make Father day cards for some of the senior men in my group. On the inside I will write Happy Fathers Day and attatch two Hershy
kisses.
Glenda DeMoss (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I'm looking forward to getting the books! Thanks.
Susan (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I was the hit of the party. I made these for my husbands birthday party...and everyone wanted to know how I did it...Thanks so much for sharing this!!!
Michelle N (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Thank you so much for sharing this! I didn't know about these Webisodes until I saw it referenced in the PaperWishes catalog. I'll definitely be back!!
Susan (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
I LOVE this idea...I'm making my husbands birthday party invitations with it...Thanks so much!!!
Teresa (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
this is great thank you for sharing it with us
sera giordano (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
thank you so much you have made me so happy your instructional video was perfect and great thanks a bunch
Lauren (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Hi Paulette and Sara!
I love these shirt cards, they are so fun to make. It's so much fun to expirement with different papers. One thing that I've found works well, is instead of using glitter for the santa, you can use cotton balls.
=) I love watching these videos, I look forward to them every week!
I'm a young cardmaker and scrapbooker and these videos are sources of many great ideas.
Thanks so much and hope you have a great holiday!
Olivia Flores (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
very good
Diana (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Too cute!! I made my three year nephew a birthday card out of the shirt. He loves John Deere tractors, so I put a John Deere emblem on the pocket, and hand wrote his name on the opposite side of the shirt.
Stacey (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I love this! I can't wait to try the Santa suit idea. I was trying to get some ideas for my Christmas cards and I now have one. Thanks so much!
Deb Looby (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
We were having an Hawaiian themed BBQ, and I printed off some backing papers with palm trees and little parrots on them in bright colours, they made the perfect littl Hawaiian shirt invitations, everybody commented on them and said they'd never seen anything like it before!
Judy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
How cute is this. It's like a magic trick. I am making this for an invitation to a card party. Thanks!!!
Comment: