Crop a Dile
November 18, 2008

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Geraldine Parkin (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
EXCELLENT. I have the Pink one and I hate it b/c I didn't understand how to use it. Now maybe I can use it and start using eyelets without smashing them. Thank you
Pamela Sontag (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I have the big bite and have not been successful at setting eyelets. Hopefully after seeing the webisode I will be able to figure it out. It does punch great holes through just about anything.
Elizabethj (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Thanks for this webisode. I own the CropaDile but have not been using it to its potential!
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Love my Crop a Dile. I use mine all the time. A must have. Am thinking of getting the Big Bite also. Thank you for giving me more ideas. The storage box for brads on the outside is a great idea. Thanks
Jonel Wachtman (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Just love both of them. I do like the Big Bite as it can get into the middle of my 12 x 12 pages. Opened up lots of new possibilities
kathy amstutz (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I found this to be a great webisode. I've owned my crop-a-dile for over 2 years and learned some new stuff here. I bought my big bite recently and enjoyed the instruction for this tool, too.
Francine Bellavance (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Trs intressant. Merci.
Peggy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Got some ideas and information that will make using my crop a Dile easier to use.
Dotty Guynn (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
This was a terrific webisode! I love all the great ideas you two wonderful ladies give us. thank you so much!
Bren (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Great tool.
Thanks for the info vid!
Paulette (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I love my Crop A Dile and am looking forward to using the Big Bite.
Wanda Gomez (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I purchase the crop a dile but its not as good when you want to cut in the middle of a 12x12 page im planning to buy the big bite
Myrtle (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I have both of the punches I like both of them
Amy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Great explaining!
Cheryll Steinke (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I love my big bite. It makes using those eyelets much easier and more fun.
Debbie (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I purchased the crop-a-dile about 6 months ago. It is the best tool I own. I find that it takes my scrapbooking pages or cards to a professional level. My pages are filled with interest and dimension. After seeing today's video, I am considering purchasing the larger tool as well.
Barbara Johnson (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I got a some really great ideas to share with my friends.
Linda (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I have recently bought it (sorry not from HOTP) but no matter - it is a wonderful tool. Yes, read the directions! And you MUST mark your holes! The big bite is especially difficult to gage the location where you are punching and sometimes even WITH my holes marked I am a bit off. I recommend this tool to EVERYONE! No more "anywhere" punches for Me.!
Ann Marie (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
excited to get started
Nicolle (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Two very versatile tools. I already own the one. Now i just have to purchase the big bite. Thanks for all the great ideas to do with these tools.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!