Our Secret Weapon
December 30, 2008

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Katie (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Hi Paulette and Sara,
I've been watching your webisodes each and every week without fail, and even went back and viewed all the archived episodes. I've been meaning to write to you both and tell you how much I have enjoyed these and how much I have learned from them, and I figured that the last day of the year was a good time to do that. Thank you SO much for doing these! They have been invaluable to me as a new scrapbooker. I have learned techniques that I have shared with long-time croppers that they had no idea about. Pretty cool! Please keep up the good work, girls. Your Webisodes are head and shoulders above any other online how-to videos I've ever seen, and I think the reason for that is the great fun attitudes you have that come through so well. So keep having fun and sharing it with all of us!
Sincerely,
Katie
Linda H (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I just love every webisode and look forward to each one that I get. Thanks for all the great ideas keep up the great work. Happy New Year!
Alison (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Great ideas. Happy new year to you all. Wirral, UK
Beverly C. Ricks (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I just watched the latest webisode and was blown away. I loved the card that was made with the 2 cards. I have to make a birthday card for a very good friend and this one fits the bill. You guys are the greatest and most creative group of individuals. Please keep it coming!
Jean Forrester (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I really enjoyed to items shown
Debbie (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Nice cards but this webisode was a bit slow moving compared to others.
NJ (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Love the card idea in this webisode. I use the 'creative pack' papers for my cards and just started buying the 12"x12"(so I can make more than one card with the same paper) I like the idea of the embellishments pack matching the papers. Thanks for for all the great ideas.
Karen (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I just love this card. thank you so much for theinstructions and love the fact you are enjoying sharing with us all.
thank you so very much. You really are a terrific team.
John Barlow (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I enjoyed your latest webisode with new ideas. I wish you all a Happy New Year from Warwick, England
Pam Taylor (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I look forward to Wednesdays, when I will have a new webisode in my email box! Love the triange opening on the first card...will use this often. Also am a fan of 8x8 for cardmaking!
Mary Armstrong (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I have loved the last few orders i have received, especially the stickers on which I sewed seed beads. Thanks so much, Mary
Pamela R Martin (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
verry nice
Suzi E (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
What wonderful tips! Your products and suggestions as well are your "personal touch" keep me coming back to Paper Wishes!
Happy New Year!
Roxyie (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Neat idea, has my mind going 100mph.
Kelley (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Really nice episode.
carol (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I always learn something from every webisode, this one was extra special.
Elise Wilson (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I loved all the ideas and how to make them too!
Penny (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
one of the best webisodes I"ve seen in that it really taught skills that I can use! very well done!
Phillis Hydra (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I love the cards! And, especially how you've made the insides of the cards so beautifully coordinated with the fronts. So often only the front of cards are shown. Thanks for the great ideas!
Comment: