Dazzles
January 13, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Cathie (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
What a fun Webisode! I can't wait to try these ideas when I get my Dazzles! Webisodes & HOTP Rock!!
Sandra Davis (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
THESE ARE GREAT AND YOUR WEBISODE IS SOOOO MOTIVATING...KEEP'EM COMING
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Love these Dazzles. Such beautiful ideas. Have already order some of the silver & gold leaves that are the same idea, they are beautiful and love the way they make cards & scrapbook pages look. Will have to order this package too. Enjoy your webisodes Paulette & Sara so much. Thank you and keep up the GOOD WORK!
sue dillman (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Very beautiful results. I have ordered all of these. Can't wait to get started on cards and scrapbook pages.
Connie (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
dazzles are so versatile! Thanks for sharing additional ideas. I will undoubtedly be reaching for these often!
Katrina (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
These would work wonderfully with alcohol inks.
Lynette (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Very elegant and versatile product they add that finishing touch without a lot of effort.
Maluc (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
I love Paper Wishes!!!
Thanks for teach us!!
Fabrizio (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Wow you made me look at my existing peel-offs in a different way ! Great samples, exquisite outline stickers....I'm dazzled ! 8-) Another one for my wish list (my birthday is coming in nearly a month) LOL
Comment: