Fun Flock Part 3
January 27, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Adri (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Thank you for a wonderful program......out of a very hot South Africa we learn so many tips and technics from you....thank you thank you
Cyndi L. (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Great webisode! I can't wait to try it!
Karen Zielinski (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Great Webisode, amazing ideas, I'll be referring back to this frequently, when you show so many ways to use the product it really is economical. Thanks so much.
Nicolle (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
THANKS FOR ALL THE GREat ideas for USEs with thE FUN FLOck.
Sharen Dyck (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
I just love your webisodes. They are so informative. I can't wait to open the e-mail when a new one arrives.
Keep up the good work.
Kelley (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Excellent! Thank you for putting this webisode together.
Ann (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
I just love watching your webisodes I always learn something new and I love how you are always having fun while you are teaching.
anonymous (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
how come the audio sounds funny?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Anonymous!

I played the segment on my computer and while the introduction does sound a little bit like we're in a tin can, the rest of the segment is normal. Is that how it is when you watch it? It might have just been a microphone issue on the introduction. I can still hear and understand what we’re saying on the intro, just sounds a bit tinny.

Let me know if you have any difficulties with the audio or if you can’t hear it at all and I’ll get with our IT department and see what we can do for you. Thanks for posting and hope you have a great day!

Sara
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes