Cards & More with Dazzles
May 26, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

susan goneau (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
EXCELLENT!!!!!
Keep up the good work. You do a fabulous job of expanding the techniques and applications of HOTP products. It's so great to have ideas and instructions to improve our creativity. Thank You. Susan
Kathy (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Wow!! Love this product and the projects shown in this webisode...this is going on my must have list.
Deanna Collins (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am really impressed with the coordination of everything in this set. I am totally in love with Dazzles and the card book is wonderful also. Thanks for putting this together!!
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
WOW!!!! Paulette & Sarah you have done it again. These are such beautiful cards and pages with the dazzles. I have so many dazzles. I love them and this is such a good deal. I like that you came up with a book. YOUR BOOKS ARE SO HELPFUL AND HAVE SUPER IDEAS. I'm so excited and can't wait to receive these.
Tania Benedict (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I just started making cards,
and these dazzles will make them beautiful.
I can't wait 2 get mine!
jani (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
i love what u have done with dazzles your cards r awsome
Comment: