Using Patterned Papers
July 6, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Mary Ann (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
I just found your site and love it, love it. I'm a paper person and now have so many ideas to use up my paper. Thank you so much.
Kathy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This is a wonderful webisode!! I am always picking up interesting papers, and have quite the collection - I can hardly wait to try some of these card ideas!
Sharon (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This has been the best week I have ever had. Since we don"t have craft shows anymore,this has been wonderful. Thank you
Beverly (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Another great episode!!! Being the paper addict that I am(and boy do I have some paper) this technique will help to eliminate so many scraps. It will also help me to make more than one card at a time. Now I can make 4 at one sitting. You guys are the best. If you have started the week off so fantastically, I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with the world.
Lovely GG (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Wow You have out done yourselves with great tips and ideas!!!! THANKS
Gloria (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thank you for great ways to make the most (and save) with the 12x12 patterned papers.
Great cards!
sandra (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I liked the information on making cards with patterned paper. Great Ideas I will have to try some
Thanks!
p.s I look forward to more webisodes!!!!
Heather (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Love these webisodes. I wish you had WOW every week. Thanks for your great products and ideas. Keep them coming. Can't wait for the next one. Is it tomorrow yet?
Nora (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I can't tell you how many 12x12 sheets i have wasted by using only a little piece of it! I will definitely go through these "scraps"...
Thanks!
Lynne Newcomb (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Webisodes are great. Lots of ideas. Thanks
Marie (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I have never thought about using 12X12paper to make 4 of them. The cards were beautiful and looked so easy.
Pam (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks so much! LEARNED Heaps and Heaps. just a novice here.
Sam (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
You've done it again - this Webisode ROCKS and I'm betting the rest of the week will be just as great! Off to order now...
Adriana Moreira (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I Loved these ideas. Thanks so much!
I love your webisodes.
Lynette (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Wonderful ideas. Beautiful cards. Now I want to buy it all!
Linda S (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Awesome ideas! You keep me inspired, and I LOVE all the products that you have, and you even show how the products are used, no other place does that! Thank you for the products, ideas, inspiration, webisodes,,,,,,,,,,,,THank you!!
sandyh (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
well, this was a great way to start the week! lots of wonderful ideas! looking forward to the days to come.
sandyh
Lisa (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Great card ideas. Something for everyone.
love them
Barb P. (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks again - the webisodes are fantastic! I'm more into card making than scrapbooking, so just love all these new ideas. Can't wait for the instruction to be posted.
Deb (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I have so many 12X12 papers thanks for all the great ideas on how to use them!
Comment: