Using Patterned Papers
July 6, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Patricia Hight (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
These ideas are just great!
Cannot wait to try them.
Love the webisodes.
Sharon (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
EXCELLENT!!! How very clever.I love patterned papers and this shows us how to use every piece. The inside of the cards is a fantastic idea. Thank you!
Cynthia (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
I am always so inspired after watching your webisodes. Thank you for the time and energy you put into producing them for us. I look forward to the rest of this week's sodes!
Trish (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Wonderful, a great start to the week of webisodes- can't wait until tomorrow. I love your products they are so versitile.
kathy s (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
as a volunteer tutor for card making i'm always looking for new ideas and you have just given me heeps can't wait for the rest of the webisodes great ideas and fantastic cards thanks- kathy s (australia)
MARCINE LUKE (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
This is so nice to view.
I have so many papers and don't always know what to do with them.
Judi Lane (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Well, y'all are just brilliant! I have tons of patterned papers/books and now I know what to do with some of the beautiful papers!! Thanks for all you do to help us learn!!
Janet (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Love your webisodes, can hardly wait to see the rest of this weeks classes.
Always learn something new to try. And the special are great too.
Linda Heminger (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
This was very useful!! I too am excited about card week and am thankful anyway for these videos every week - always learn SOMETHING! I have always only done two (2) cards for every 12 x 12 paper - why???? - don't know! Thought maybe I could not get more than that out of a sheet and look "special" - but Paulette, by golly we can!!! Thanks for ALL your efforts - each and every one of you and especially JOHN!!
katie (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
I have struggled with how to use these patterned papers and you make it look so easy. I have lots of these paper packs and I do not do scrapbooking---only make cards, so thanks so much.
Dale Sample (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
I'm excited that Card Week is finally starting--and what a great way to start!
I love the patterned papers and would really like to see a pack of just patterned papers--with the swirls and the flowers. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Penny (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
A great start to the week of webisodes and a wonderful treat to get an early sneak peak. Definitely will help me look at my papers in a different way. I especially liked how Paulette demonstrated getting four cards from one 12x12 sheet!
Sally (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Wow!!! this week was awewome, what talent you have in your company. Love every part of it. Thanks
Cindy Gwinner (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
I love all the designs using patterned papers, it gives me many ideas for using these books.
Darlene (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Best designs I've seen in a long time. I, too, often use parts of of your papers to make several cards. I always love your ideas and products. Thanks
Comment: