15 & 30 Minute Cards
July 7, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Martha (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Beautiful cards, i'm so looking forward to tomorrow to see the next video!!
Thanks a lot!!
Paulette (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
What great ideas for 15 min.and 30 min. I will be using them in my cards. Thank you.
nan (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
what a great idea. wonderful fast cards. keep the webisodes coming
leslie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
loved the new and fresh ideas for making beautiful cards. Would love to see it in a printable version so I could remember all the cards and the techniques used.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
IF you'll go to the Project Gallery to the left of your screen, you'll find many of the projects with a color photo and complete directions. Hope that helps!
Carol Fezzey (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Wonderful webisode. I am always making cards and this gave me some wonderful ideas. Thanks for all you help.
Aide Torres (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
All the cards, I feel I could do. Keep up the great job of bring these projects to us. I will keep looking forword to the next ones.
Marianne (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
It was so lovely to see the video,I will love to see more of these ideas.
Hugs Marianne
Loraine (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great job! Teresa's cards are beautiful and it's nice to have a different approach and some new ideas.
Comment: