Card Recipes
July 10, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Linda Fuller (posted 5 years ago)
What a great idea, and so helpful. Why don't I see the tips of the brads on the other side of the paper? Are they covered, or are they cut off? Would really like to know.
Lynne (posted 5 years ago)
The card recipes are such a wonderful idea.
I have downloaded the recipes and will be trying them out this weekend...thank you!
Penny (posted 5 years ago)
Like every other day, more great ideas for cards. I really enjoyed this week of webisodes - keep them coming!
Linda (posted 5 years ago)
Your webisodes all week were great! I don't know what project to start first. Thanks.
merridee (posted 5 years ago)
i also liked the 2nd card and the fact you can reverse them. Nice ideas. thanks
merridee (posted 5 years ago)
what a wonderful idea, making up a receipe card. I struggle with combinding papers, but these are so nice, i am going to try my hand at it. thanks. i would love to view more receipe cards.
Evelyn (posted 5 years ago)
This has been a weeks worth of projects worth waiting for. As a scrapbook & card making teacher I can add lots more ideas. Thanks & will be looking forward to the next batch of great ideas
Evelyn
diana (posted 5 years ago)
I did not like Tess there on the show as well as I lke Sara. sara and Paulette are the show. I really like the show and can't wait till they come. Make sure you put Sara back on. Thank you I do so much love the show.

Diana
Aide Torres (posted 5 years ago)
I truly enjoyed these cards since you gave us the recipes so that we also can make them. Love watching your Webisodes.
Carol Fezzey (posted 5 years ago)
Your webisodes this week were wonderful, so many new ideas that I have received from your workshop.

I enjoyed them very much.
Sherry (posted 5 years ago)
I just loved all the cards ideas this week! Especial-ly the 15 & 30 minutes and the card recipes. I would love to see more of those.
Patricia Jones (posted 5 years ago)
I like the card recipes a good way of keeping ideas for many different cards. Thank you.
Comment: