Pockets, Paper Piecing & Shaped Christmas Cards
August 18, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Kathy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
LOVE this webisode...so many neat ideas! The shiny papers and sandy glitter are great, can't wait to try.
Carol (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I love all the patterns. I am anxious to make my Christmas cards this year.
Linda (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Great job guys but where can I buy the Christmas dazzles? Please!!!!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You'll see them on Thursday's show but that's a secret! And they'll be part of the super saver that day and with all Super Savers this week, a couple will be FREE!
Lisa (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I love when you do the week long webisodes. Each day is another fun and creative way to craft. Love the cards and inspiration you give us.
Mary (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Love the Webisodes. Keep up the great work.
Yvonne Gamble (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Just love these webisodes!!!!Keep them coming!
annalou wren (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
the Christmas cards were great - I wish I had a job and could afford the special
Doris Garcia (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Teresa is so talented. I really admire her work, plus she's given me great ideas for my card making this year.
Aussie Gwen (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
More beautiful cards!Thankyou!Please dont ever consider taking down the webisode archives,I refer to them over and over again,even the older ones, and will certainly return to this one each year for Christmas. Gwen.
Becky H (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
This is really informative and gives me lots of creative ideas-thanks
Theresa (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Love it and that sandy glitter is fantastic...great ideas for Christmas cards.
Linda (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
these cards are gorgeous..love the snowman..you guys are great...love your website
Susan (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Again Teresa has given me a jolt of energy and excitement! I cannot wait to try out today's and yesterday's fun cards. The variance in color combos is tremendous, and the card styles are just so imaginative and unique. Thank you Paulette and Sara for sharing all these wonderful ideas. You wouldn't have any different color combos for Thanksgiving would you? LOL
kathy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
These cards are stunning! I learned a lot from this episode, and can't wait to order some of the new products. Thanks again for doing the WOW cards. LOVE it!
Joy Kennedy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I just love these daily webisodes. Such inspiring and creative ideas. Enough to boggle the mind and send me to the craft room to get creative.
Edie (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Thanks for the tip on offsetting the card front paper! Easy peasy!
Monica (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Wow,great new ideas for cards .. Thanks !!!
linda Easter (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I am so happy to find this on line about teaching me to because I am out of work due to healths issues.
Lesley Brough (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Enjoyed this webisode and will do a pocket on my granddaugter's birthday card. Unfortunately the video stopped mid-sentence during the pastel christmas tree card.
Comment:

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!