80 Christmas Cards
August 21, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Elaine (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
love all this weeks webisodes. Question, What do you do with all the finished cards you make?
Becky Jo (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Loved watching the webisodes this week - Thanks! I have gotten so many great ideas for cards. Big Hugs!!
Karen (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This is the first time I have watched any of the webisodes and found them so informative. What great ideas and I actually ordered 2 of the kits this week and can't wait for them to arrive. Fantastic job ladies!
Jane (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This is such a great way to demo cards, like having a private lesson in the comfort of your own home (and I'm in the UK)! Thanks so much
Jackie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Absolutely fantastic! You out did yourself this time Teresa! Great cards!
paula (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I have enjoyed watching your webisodes this week here in the uk
Cathy (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Loved the week devoted to card makers. I'm still thinking about the holographic paper from yesterday. Love the new dazzles. You have so many great offers I don't know how to choose what to order.
terrie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thank you so much for the great idea on making the holiday card..
I've enjoyed the all video
so many ideas
I love them all....thanks again
Jan D. in Jax, FL (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for a fun week. All I can say is oooh la la. Especially loved the new Dazzles and I've already ordered them along with other items.
Jane (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
OMG!!! I could not resist - so I ordered everything from everyday. Please don't tell my husband!!! I wish I was as talented as Teresa! She is great! The first thing I do every Wednesday is watch the Weekly Webisode. I can't wait when you announce there will be a full week of webisodes. Am looking forward to October's and I better start saving my money now!!!
Tena (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Where did the week go??? The webisodes are over? Already? NO! I hate waiting a whole week for the next one! Thanks for a week full of great ideas!
LOVE this site! (and products)
kathy s (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
love all the webisodes this week - thanks for the inspiration and ideas- fabulous work
Betty Lyons (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Fabulous

marci (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
What fun!!!
Joni Morrill (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Hey from Atlanta! Sarah, you are an artist. Just because you might not be able to draw, doesn't mean you are not an artist. Also, I love your webisodes but really am quite dissapointed that out of all the Chrostmas cards, there weren't any that reflect the true meaning of Christmas, Christ's birth.
pat (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
The entire week was fantastic, the cutout snowman was my favorite today. Great job Teresa!
Shirl (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for the week of webisodes. I love them all. I was in a slump but now I am raring to go.
Joy Kennedy (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This was the best week ever. I loved getting all the great ideas. I am looking forward to the week in October.
Keep up the good work, girls.
Marianne Vestli (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Just beautiful and lovely ideas.
Barb (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Have really enjoyed this webisode--great ideas for new cards, especially some non-traditional looks.
Comment: