Fall Dazzles
August 25, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Peggy Kempf (posted 4 years 5 months ago)
I think the Dazzles are the best idea ever, thanks for your wonderful ideas!!!
barbara (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
love the video, and great price on products.
Laurie (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
It was really nice to be able to see how the different products could be used. I came away with a lot of new ideas, thank you!
Connie (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
love, love, love these webisodes and really like the money saver packs.. Keep up the good work ladies..
Barb (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
Another great webisode--enjoy the new ideas. The coffee & tea dazzles will make great friend cards so glad you included them. Keep up the good work.
Jessica (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
Just a tip on the candles. When you light the candle, wait until it has melted to about a 1/2 to a 1/4 inch from the edge, then blow it out and let it cool down. From then on it should only melt to that point and no further. This should work for most candles.
sylvia walraven (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
love your webb site
danielle delacey (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
great
Beth Wagner (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
I look forward to watching your awesome videos. The projects are beautiful and I also get energized viewing them. Thank you.
Sara (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
Thank you for the inspiration and, for your weekly webisodes.

Love the Autumn paper and Dazzles!
Sara (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
I love this webisode! Thank you for the inspiration. Love the Dazzles!
Maureen Pickett (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
I love the webinars!
Pam Gruwell (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
I am excited to get started.
Patricia (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
This is very exciting to me. I purchased a variety of Dazzles, especially the stitching ones. These videos give me wonderful ideas. I've got a lot of products but not the creativity to come up with such gorgeous cards. Thank you!
Liz (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I am so hooked on your webisodes, I can hardly stand it! Your ideas are the cream of the crop (pun intended) Thanks for always being there when I need inspiration!
Karen (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Your ideas are always so inspiring. I absolutely love all of the webisodes, and can hardly wait for the next ones. Thank you so much for all you do.
Judy (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Your webisodes get me so excited about card making and scrapbooking. Your ideas are wonderful!!! Thank you so much!
kathy (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I am SO excited about the coffee/tea dazzles! They will make great girlfriend cards and gifts. I ordered the bundle last week and mine should be here by Friday. Can't wait!
Jeanne (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I love ALL of the Dazzles. You always talk about the transfer sheets. To bad they don't come with the Dazzles.
Audrey (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Wow !! Love these cards and ideas - I'm always looking for ways to dressup gift cards. This will definitely do it !
Comment: