Fall Dazzles
August 25, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Peggy Kempf (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I think the Dazzles are the best idea ever, thanks for your wonderful ideas!!!
barbara (posted 5 years ago)
love the video, and great price on products.
Laurie (posted 5 years ago)
It was really nice to be able to see how the different products could be used. I came away with a lot of new ideas, thank you!
Connie (posted 5 years ago)
love, love, love these webisodes and really like the money saver packs.. Keep up the good work ladies..
Barb (posted 5 years ago)
Another great webisode--enjoy the new ideas. The coffee & tea dazzles will make great friend cards so glad you included them. Keep up the good work.
Jessica (posted 5 years ago)
Just a tip on the candles. When you light the candle, wait until it has melted to about a 1/2 to a 1/4 inch from the edge, then blow it out and let it cool down. From then on it should only melt to that point and no further. This should work for most candles.
sylvia walraven (posted 5 years ago)
love your webb site
danielle delacey (posted 5 years ago)
great
Beth Wagner (posted 5 years ago)
I look forward to watching your awesome videos. The projects are beautiful and I also get energized viewing them. Thank you.
Sara (posted 5 years ago)
Thank you for the inspiration and, for your weekly webisodes.

Love the Autumn paper and Dazzles!
Sara (posted 5 years ago)
I love this webisode! Thank you for the inspiration. Love the Dazzles!
Maureen Pickett (posted 5 years ago)
I love the webinars!
Pam Gruwell (posted 5 years ago)
I am excited to get started.
Patricia (posted 5 years ago)
This is very exciting to me. I purchased a variety of Dazzles, especially the stitching ones. These videos give me wonderful ideas. I've got a lot of products but not the creativity to come up with such gorgeous cards. Thank you!
Liz (posted 5 years ago)
I am so hooked on your webisodes, I can hardly stand it! Your ideas are the cream of the crop (pun intended) Thanks for always being there when I need inspiration!
Karen (posted 5 years ago)
Your ideas are always so inspiring. I absolutely love all of the webisodes, and can hardly wait for the next ones. Thank you so much for all you do.
Judy (posted 5 years ago)
Your webisodes get me so excited about card making and scrapbooking. Your ideas are wonderful!!! Thank you so much!
kathy (posted 5 years ago)
I am SO excited about the coffee/tea dazzles! They will make great girlfriend cards and gifts. I ordered the bundle last week and mine should be here by Friday. Can't wait!
Jeanne (posted 5 years ago)
I love ALL of the Dazzles. You always talk about the transfer sheets. To bad they don't come with the Dazzles.
Audrey (posted 5 years ago)
Wow !! Love these cards and ideas - I'm always looking for ways to dressup gift cards. This will definitely do it !
Comment: