Christmas Stacked Dazzles
September 29, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos
Tomorrow's Webisode: Christmas Chalkboard

Wendy Bath (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I really enjoyed this about the Christmas
Stacked Dazzles because it gave me some ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Shelly (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
love your webisodes. the ideas are wonderful. thanks for sharing...
Barb (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
What great ideas--I enjoy seeing how others use these great additions to cards & scrapbook pages.Keep up the good work, as we all reap the benefits;thanks.
Audrey (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I always look forward to receiving updated news on your products. I'm always impressed with the many samples that are shown and can't help but admire the creative use of all your products. Paulette and Sara are always a delight, thank you both.
Debbie V (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
How gorgeous -- such inspiration! Now I want to go make some Christmas cards! How many more days til Christmas? Thank you for making card crafting fun -- I look forward to your weekly webisodes. It's hard for me to wait a whole week sometimes.
Patti Gold (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
WOW How Beautiful. I have a lot of the dazzles and just love them. But these are so beautifully done. Love the suede paper on the poinsetta's so rich and beautiful. Will have to get these too.
Comment: