Chalk Popping, Dove Blending & Markers
October 5, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Trish (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thank you ladies for these informative webisodes. I have some stamps but didn't know that to do with them. Thanks for the stamp lesson.
Louise Blissltbliss@vianet.ca (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Awesome love paper wishes
Lynnette (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks again for the great tips. Love them lots! Keep these coming and I know that more crafters will really enjoy these tips.
Diana (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks for the sneak peak. I may have to try this with the chalks.
Jennifer (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I enjoyed watching the chalk popping. I am looking forward to the next lesson.
Bev R (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I tried the chalk popping this afternoon and I just love the look of it. I am sure to use this technique often! Thanks so much.
Gloria (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I really enjoy all webisodes, very helpful and lots of great ideas
thank you so much.
Dee (aka "mrscleanhead" (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Love this webisode! It's gonna be an AWESOME week!
Michele (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I forgot why I bought those Marvy pens years ago. Thanks for the reminder and great ideas!
Kathy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thank you! I enjoy learning new techniques and your webisodes are very informative.
cheryl Weaver (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
The blender pen can be used with colored pencils too. A beautiful effect.
Brenda (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Loved it, very informative and inspiring. Thanks for all the webisodes!!!!
Pam Murr (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks so much for helping us learn how to use some of the products that are just sitting around that we haven't used because we really don't know what to do with them. Wow this is so helpful and beautiful.
Sheila (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I've never seen the chalk popping before. I LOVE it and can't wait to go try it.
Shelia (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks for webisode, I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one. I even told my friends to check it out!
Barb (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I live 75 miles away from a craft store, so can't take advantage of in-store classes. These webisodes are the perfect solution. Thank you
Donna (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
After using chalk on your project, you can spray it with AcquaNet Hairspray to set the chalk.
Amy S (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks for sharing your great webisode! I am going to be sharing it with a friend of mine who is just getting into stamping! Thanks again and can't wait for more!
Donna (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This was very imformative. I've yet to try using a blending pen and now I'm hooked to try it! I'm a fan of using markers on a stamp so one can use various colors on one stamp. Thank you for the webisodes!!
Tina (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This was fantastic! I am new to stamping and this eyes-on style really HELPs :)
keep them coming~