Tags, Twinchies & ATC's
October 9, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Barb (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
You do such great work--love the new ideas for use w/ my cardmaking. Time now to get going w/my holiday cards. Thanks again for your WOW.
Holly (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
when using the distressed inks and baby wipes to make your backround do you do both sides of the manilla tag? you only showed the front.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Holly,

Yes, you can distress both sides of the tag if you want to, just depending on whether you're tying it on a gift package (in which case you probably would want both sides decorated) or gluing it to the front of a card. You'd just distress the back the same way you did the front!

Sara
Jessica Napolitano (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Say it isn't so!!! The week of webisodes has come to an end!! My head is full of new ideas. Thank you, thank you for all of the great techniques. I'm off to my craft room to play.
Pam (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Thanks so much for teaching these techniques and the inspiring way to use them.
Sherri (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Loved the week of webisodes. My 10yo daughter has been watching and trying out the techniques every day. You are teaching the next generation of crafters. Thanks.
Pam Killian (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Love learning I am disabled but love stamping
Susan (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Really enjoyed watching week of webisodes here in Europe. The techniques are really useful especially like the tags.Thanks for these webisodes!!
Janet (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Really enjoy it when you do a week of webisodes. Each day I look forward to learn a new technique. Thanks!
Barbara (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
I love, love tags and ATC's and you gave me great ideas, my mind is full, keep these coming. When are you doing the swap that you mentioned?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Barbara,

You can learn more about the swap details at our message board, and here's the link right to the thread:

(http://forum.paperwishes.com/showthread.php?t=776)

Hope you can join us--the swaps are a lot of fun!

Sara
Patti Gold (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Just loved the week of webisodes. Wish that you could do them all the time. Sara you are full of ideas and such great ones to. Thank you for all the neat ideas, and all the work both of you do to bring all of us these segments.
Comment: