Alcohol Inks Part II
December 29, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Connie Howard (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
You ladies are so right about the alcohol inks, they are fun and fabulous to work with. I have used them for a few years now and have had some great times finding new ways to use them. Everything you say about them is so true.
God Bless you both for all the fun projects you present.
Connie
Caite (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
What beautiful ideas for using my latest new toy - alcohol inks. I'm going to try them this weekend. Incidentally, I turned my computer programmer daughter onto making the alcohol ink glass ornaments during the week of webisodes. She make several dozen for herself and to give to her coworkers. Her coworkers were amazed and impressed!
Barb (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
You guys ROCK....what a fun episode this is. I am learning so much esp. w/new techniques or supplies I have not tried yet. Thanks...
Jean (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
More great ideas! I love the tags and the way you have used the botanicals on them.
Gisela Diehl (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
Oh the possebilities...
that is just georgeous!!!
Thank you so much for all those wonderful ideas.
Margie (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
I so love Alcohol Inks!Thank you Sara and Paulette for all the wonderful techniques with Alcohol Inks! I need to order the Easy Peasy book! Hugs,
Margie
sharon kraft (posted 4 years 6 months ago)
loved this episode about alcohol inks. I plan to use the ideas on my next ATC trade. I am going to try coloring the dazzles with the alcohol ink. What a good idea. I would have never thought of doing that on my own. I have been watching the webisodes everyday. I enjoy them very much. Thanks for all the ideas on all the great products you sell. Please keep them coming. I waited all day for the new episode, as I have been every Tuesday.
Comment: