Stamp Camp: Smooch
July 12, 2010

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Heidi (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
More Smooch! I love the smooch but also have the Spritz and would love a webisode on the Smooch Spritz. They are wildly popular and may warrent another show.
DWD (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
So nice to see Sara again. I miss her so much. I remember this webisode from when it first aired. Got me hooked on Smooch. LOL Hope to see Sara back again soon!!!
Susan Smith (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I just loved this webisode. I had seen this demonstrated at a craft show I attended but nothing like yours which gave us so many ideas. Loved seeing Sara also... Can hardly wait to try this product.
Debbie Baker (posted 3 years 12 months ago)
Ohhhhhh, so good to see Sarah again. Will she ever be back....? The others are good but there's no one like Sarah! Loved the Smooch too! Thanks for the instructions on how to use it.
Shirley Legaux (posted 3 years 12 months ago)
I LOVE your webisodes! I've learned so much and especially appreciate seeing the detail.
Lovely GG (posted 4 years 2 months ago)
I want to go smooching really soon :)
GREAT TO SEE SARA AGAIN :) :)
Vickey (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I discovered Smooch last Christmas and used the gold to highlight our embossed "Thank you" notes I made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder of Christmas tree ornaments. You need a steady hand for outlining the embossed outline.
Kathy B (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I had seen Smooch in the craft stores but really didn't pay any attention to them. Now that I've seen these techniques & ideas I have to try them!
Linda (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I love this stuff! this is a great product, can't wait to get my own to play with, It's so good to see Sarah again:)
Diana (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
It was great to see Sara again. Thanks so much for giving us a demo on the Smooch. I saw an ad for the product a few months back but with no local scrapbook stores in the area, it's hard to find out what it's good for. I love this.
Terri (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I love seeing Sara on the webisodes again!
France (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Thanks for the tutorial. I was so impressed that I bought all 10. A great value! I can't wait to start playing with them.pipe
timetrvlr (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
LOVE having Sara back for Stamp Camp- you two have such chemistry together and we feel like we are part of the party. Can't wait to see what is next on this wonderful WOW!
Joan Murphins (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Sara, just like you I thought this was simply a gimmick. Boy was I wrong. I am inspired.
Joyce (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I love smooch. I got most of them and use them in my scrapbooking. They are great for outlining, filling in and making embellishing marks on your page. Thanks for more great ideas on using my smooch.
Carolyn (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Not only did we see a great Webisode -- excellent ideas -- (do you think we could do the swirly paper idea with Alcohol inks too?) --, but got to see Sara too - really do miss her.
Thank you again for sharing wonderful ideas!
Merlyn (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
It was so nice to see Sara again. Paulette and Sara make a super team. Sure wish they could do all the webisodes. I can't wait until I get my order of smooch.
shawn (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Paullet & Sara you both have so much wonderful talent, and I just wanted to say thank you 4 sharing it with us, you r a part of my everyday life.
Debby (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I have been racking my brain to figure out what I wanted to do for Christmas. Now I know!!! I have to confess that I felt the same way as Sara about the smooch when they came out a few years ago! Boy, I was wrong. Thanks for the great weisode.
Susan (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Loved what you did with the stamps...so much so I purchased them! Can't wait to try them out...thank you for the ideas.
Comment: