Christmas Cards: Forever Christmas Card CD Kit
August 23, 2010

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Jessica (posted 4 years ago)
OK, can I come sit next to Theresa when she's creating? She puts so much on her cards, but they never look over done!She has such talent! Thanks you Theresa!
Quantumjuj (posted 4 years ago)
Love the idea that I can print the papers over and over. What kind of printer did Teresa use to print the papers with? The colours are so clear.
Diana (posted 4 years ago)
You never cease to amaze me! Just as I begin think, okay, I'm set, don't really nead anything else, you come up with a new bunch of gadgets and ideas and of course I simple have to have them. Loved the webisode and adore Theresa and her talent. Thanks for the inspiring card creations and for the wonderful money saver and super saver.
Sue Pennypacker (posted 4 years ago)
I love this, so nice to have something all in one CD. I love your site, and have ordered many things from you.
Georgia (posted 4 years ago)
Really enjoyed this episode. What kind of paper did you print the paper on and what kind of printer was used?
Thanks, Georgia
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Teresa just used regular copy paper on a laser printer. Nothing special was used.
Barb (posted 4 years ago)
WOW---Christmas is coming & w/this great set of supplies we can all be ready for marathon card making....
Comment: