Christmas Cards: Christmas Paper Packs
August 27, 2010

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Jane (posted 4 years 2 months ago)
I am taking a beach vacation for a whole month starting the day after Labor day and I have all my card making stuff packed and ready to go. I am going to make all my christmas cards with all the wonderful supplies and ideas from the week of webisodes. Thanks so much!
Connie (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Also, to Teresa,
"When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!"
Connie (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
What a plethera of ideas for Christmas card making!
I love, love, love these videos! Well done once again!
Kathy B (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
This has been such a fun week of webisodes! Thank you Paulette & Stan for showing us how to use the products,(didn't know about the cutter glide), and thank you Teresa for sharing your wonderful talents!! Looking forward to the next week of webisodes :)
Nancy (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for a wonderful week of webisodes. I love the new Christmas Paper Packs and all the new items that help us make beautiful cards and gifts. Teresa has to be the queen of cardmaking. Keep bringing us more weekly webisodes. Love them all.
God Bless.
pat stockall (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
wonderful week,thanks for sharing
Susan (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
WOW !!! what a week of inspiration. Teresa makes it look all so easy. Wish you could have these webisodes every week, just love them. Now the hard part, which kits can I afford. Thanks to all of you, and Paulette for such wonderful products. Say "hi" to Sara
Julia Burgess (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
What a great week of Christmas card vidios.
Thanks to Teresa for sharing her talent. Can't
wait to get started.
Eileen (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Well, all good things must come to a close. The week of webisodes is no exception. As usual, you have done an outstanding job and showed us many beautiful things. You always light that creativity fire in me. Thanks so much. I have really enjoyed this past week. I just wish it didn't have to end.
Llyvona Swartwood (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
This has been a gorgeous week of cards! I have loved all of these ideas, tips and tricks! Paulette, you have the most pleasant, soothing voice that makes these webisodes very easy to listen to! Thanks so much for all the time and effort you all put into these for our enjoyment.
Nyoka (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Wow!! What a great W-O-W!!
Especially since I am working on my Christmas cards.. I got so many great ideas!! Great new products to put on my wish list!! Thanks again and keep those WOW's coming!!
Stan was great!!!
Sharon Hinckley (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Bravo on showing the 4 in 1 punch. Even better is turning it upside down to view through the window to keep the designs even. Also align the patterns for even borders!
Teresa E (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
WOW!!!!!
all the cards are wonderful. keep up the good work.
And thank you.
Kristine (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
What a great Week of Webisosdes-thanks Paulette and Stan! Now I have loads of ideas for this Christmas! Theresa is so talented and it's wonderful that she shares her ideas with us!
Rosie (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I always enjoy these when you have them for the week. I just love the way Theresa does her cards. Thanks for all the inspiration you give us. Great job.
Ruth M (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
What a Fantastic Week of Webisodes you have done! Now I suggest you all take a break and relax--especially Teresa--who should get two weeks vacation!
Thanks everybody!
Jessica (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Wow is about all I can say! All of this weeks videos are amazing! I want all of the kits! Who wouldn't! Now I have to go decide which ones I can live without!
France Eldridge (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
These Friday Webisodes are great. Thank You!
Randee (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Still Love Stan!

Tell Sara that she is missed though.
Debby Farster (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for the beautiful cards to make. I'll enjoy making them.
Comment: