Handmade Holiday: Collage, Coupons & Journal
October 4, 2010

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos
Tomorrow's Webisode: Christmas Folders & Cutting Dies

Sherrie (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
Love the handmade holiday projects. Webisodes are so great for learning new techniques. You are all awesome!! Thanks!
Lauren (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
Love them! I got some ideas to "make it my own".
Janne (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I live in Australia and Paper Wishes is one of the best websites i have seen and the webisodes are just awesome.I also appreciate the fact that the staff care enough that i even receive a catalogue by mail.Keep up the great work.
Diana Mitchell (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I loved the projects. I got the Class in a Box for awhile, but couldn't keep up, now I'm ready to restart!! Make great gifts.
Alice (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for the kick-start on homemade holiday gifts. Great ideas as usual! May I also say that I found Ann to be absolutely charming. What a sweetie.
Donna (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
You've done it again! These are beautiful gift ideas and they look so easy to make! Great Job!!
Beverly (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
Another wonderful webisode! I always love learning ne technics and tricks.
Comment: