Handmade Holiday: Magic Metal Stencils
October 8, 2010

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Cathy R (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I just love Ann. She is such a breath of fresh air. This week of webasoids has been great.
Gisela (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I sincerely enjoyed this Segment,thank you Ladies for taking the Time and teaching us the how to work everything.Have a good Weekend...
Dotty Guynn (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I have to tell you, I think Ann is terrific. I have missed Sara and though Stan is a great guy, I have so enjoyed Ann!
Diane (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I can't wait to try these tricks. I have enjoyed this whole week, thanks so much.
Jessica (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
What a great idea! I have a bunch of glitter colors, so I think I'll be making some really lovely cards as gift sets for some gifts. Thanks a bunch!
Cynthia (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
What a week. WOW! Thank you Paulette and Ann for such great ideas.
Janet (posted 3 years 11 months ago)
I have enjoyed this weeks webisodes so much. Lots of great ideas to try. Would love to see more of Ann. You guys were great together.Thanks.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!