Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

leena (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
cardmaking ideas
Julie (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
The DVD arrived today and I looked at everything before shutting it down. WOW! I have made some of these cards in the PS kits, but, Paulette, your tutorial videos absolutely make this DVD worth every penny! Thanks for bringing on the inspiration!
Sandra (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Just received my DVD - FANTASTIC - less than a week to get here in Australia - Thank you so much - now if only I had more hours in the day to make them all.
Loretta (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Where can I purchase Humungo.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Everything we show on the webisodes can be purchased at PaperWishes.com. Just go to the homepage and type Humungo into the search engine and you'll see it.
Pat (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Love your videos! I live in a remote area and they are a world on information to me. Congratulations on your engagement!!!!
Diane (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I could not click on the free download.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
That link stopped working for a while but it is fixed now. Thank you for letting us know.
donna (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Loved your demo on never ending card along with your many, many others. I have made these for my grandchildren and they LOVE them! They love un-folding and finding a neat surprise on every side. Congratulations on your engagement Ann. How Wonderful!
Mary (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratuts to Ann on her engagement! I'm a huge fan of Paper Wishes and all their great products, thus a VIP! I also love these webisodes and have downloaded many instructions and patterns in the past.
Monica (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Have to get this DVD ...It's amazing .. and Ann,Congratulations from India ....
Suzee (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I enjoy your webisodes so much and learn so much on them, they are so inspiring. Thank You so Much
Marie (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Thank you for giving me amazing ideas.I can`t wait to watch the next Webisode.
Kathy B (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I absolutely love the Week of Webisode series!! These truly are amazing cards, I am looking forward to purchasing the DVD.
Congratulations Ann & Felix!!
Nana (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
WOW!!
Karen H. (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Just received Teresa's DVD and can't wait to create my own folded cards. Always love the webisodes and inspiration. Felix is a lucky guy..Best wishes, Ann, on your engagement.
Susan (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Great video. Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your fiance Ann!
MICHELLE (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
JUST RECIEVED MY LATEST ORDER! I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN ANYTHING I HAVE ORDERED. YOUR PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I AM NOW A VIP... YAY
Terri B. (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations and best wishes for an amazing future, Ann! Thank you for the Week of Webisodes!
DJ James (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Great card ideas! Can't wait to get the CD. Congratulations, Ann, and all the best to you.
Carol (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations Ann, you seem like such a nice person and I am happy for you. Your cards are wonderful, thanks for the inspiration.
Erica (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing; can't wait to see the next one.
Congratulations on your engagement Ann! Best wishes!
Comment: