Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Kathy (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
have the dvd and have made the swing cards and step cards, all awesome cards and neat ideas.
Congrats Ann
bessy (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I love your cards, they are just beautiful!
Karen (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I have this DVD and having been making all the cards you just can't stop, they all are so much fun. Thanks for putting this together. your webisodes just made it more fun
Cynthia (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I love joining you for the week of webisodes! You have just inspiring projects. Love the never ending card! So simple, but so unique. Thank you!
Danette (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Question on the sample download card here. What size card are we starting with? I can not wait to get my DVD and use it for my immediate family cards! It will add so much to the fun and awe of Christmas morning. I LOVE the webisodes!I have a fairly severe hearing loss and rarely watch any videos because I can't hear enough to make sense of them. But I love yours! Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
All the cards we make are 5"x6.5" unless a different size is given.
Becca Sadler (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Love the choice of colors, papers, and ribbons!
Lori (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Absolutely beautiful cards. I am looking forward to making them. Wishing you the very best for your future, Ann!
Ruthie (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
i see that pretty ring on your cute little finger, Ann! Congrats!! Love the cards, too! I have the CD and it's REALLY amazing!! Wellllll worth the small cost.
Jennifer (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Fabulous and amazing card designs!...First time watching your webisode and it was very enjoyable and soooo creative..
Aloha and Mahalo from Hawaii..
Debbie (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Love the cards and thanks for showing the folds.
Congrats on the engagement.
RitaFz (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Just got my DVD/CD on Friday. Have watched a little of it so far.
Congratulations Ann.
Llyvona Swartwood (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations to Ann and Felix! All the happiness to you both!
I love all the cards you show on these episodes and can't wait to buy the products needed make them myself! I LOVE having a whole week of webisodes, too! BTW, thanks for giving us a preview of the kits early!
Linda (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
kudos great cards
Sally (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Simply amazing ideas - Thanks
Rosie G (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Thanks love seeing how the folds are done. Look forward to the rest of the week.Congrats Ann!!
Barbara (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations Ann!I noticed the ring when you first started the Webisode. I have the DVD and can't wait to start making cards.You are the best and SO inspiring. Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Dorothy (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Love all the cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
Pat (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
You continue to amaze me; you never seem to run out of ideas! And I can't wait to try them--especially the never ending card. Ann, Best Wishes on your engagement and future marriage.
Susan (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations Ann! I noticed the ring before Paulette announced the news and am so happy for such a sweet, talented and cute little person. Love the cards and the webisodes.
Jeanne (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
The cards are FabUlous! Thanks for sharing- just love 'em! Amazing and want to make them all.
Comment: