Artful Card Kits
January 13, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

LovelyGG (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I love the bright color ideas. Thanks
mary (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
These kits are wonderful, very pretty paper, thank you for the webisodes, they are very usefully and loaded with project ideals.
Juanita A (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I loved your week of cards. I just today got around to getting my order off to you. I had some Christmas and birthday money to spend and of course your webisodes helped me choose where to spend it! I do enjoy your products and I'm looking forward to getting my order and "playing"
Barb (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
WOW, this is a great episode to show some really fun kits. I have the SpunSugar kit & will be looking for more. The diecuts are strong, well colored & fun to use. Keep up the good work!!!!
Gloria (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
i finally watched the final video. thought it was absolutely awesome, love the colors, designs and techniques. thank you so much for doing this for us and hope we will receive another email saying more have been done, please Teresa! great job!
Terri (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Paper Wishes ROCKS!
Jessica (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Im so sad the week is over! But excited for the next webisode! If we ask Teresa really nicely can she be a special guest on a webisode? Would LOVE to see her in action!! Thanks paper wishes for all the AWESOME ideas!
Tani (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I'm sad the week is over. But you do know a week is actually 7 days not 5. Can't wait for the next one!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: You are cute Tani!
Gloria (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I'm lost for words! Beautiful, just beautiful! Paulette just curious what r all those books about that r behind u?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Nothing goes on the bookshelf unless I've read it. Most of these are from my printer, Dick Hands, and are my favorite type of book, science fiction. I've worked with Dick since the very first book, You Can Dough It.
Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I'm speechless you did it again so many BEAUTIFUL THINGS. Thank you again I'm glad I waited til the end to make my choices. My list is coming you way. And THANKS AGAIN LOVE IT ALL
Rhonda (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Wow, what an awesome WOW, I enjoyed each day! Thank You Paper Wishes Team for the inspiration and as always the wonderful customer service!!! WTG :)
Rose (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I loved this WOWs! So many wonderful products and such beautiful samples of how to use them.
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to spend less on my scrapbooking and card making addiction, but you are making it extremely hard for me to do that. All the new papers are so pretty and pretty papers are my weakness.
I love your company and your talented staff.
Sharon (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
The above reviewers' statments are right on the money: the webisodes are informative, useful and very practical with great camera work and super card suggestions. I agree wholeheartdly with the one reviewer that indicated her credit card thanks her when a week of webisodes ends. I know just how she feels, but the products, combined with the suggested uses, are just too hard to resist. Please keep them coming. I've learned a lot from them.
yvonne (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Love the inspiring ideas, can hardly wait to try some of them. Thanks so much for all your hard work in putting these great webisodes together. A quick question. Where can I find the new mini stamps you showed this week. When I go to "mini stamps" on the website, I don't see them offered?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you type small stamps you'll see them when you scroll down. I hope this helps and thank you so much for watching the webisodes.
paula (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Thanks so much for the week of webisodes. I always look forward to them. I had hoped you would show a closeup of the honeycomb paper that is in the new catalog and show how to use it. Will you do that soon?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Ann will do a product video very soon and yes, we'll do a webisode in March.
Jennifer (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I love these card kits. I am a card maker and not really a scrapper so I can really appreciate these kits. Great job all of you!
Denise (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Kudos to paper wishes for a wonderful week of the week of webisodes. I am sorry that the week has ended, but my credit card is saying Thank you. You must do it again
Dana (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I have always enjoyed your webisodes,but most of all your down to earth how-tos. Keep them coming! Thanks
Bonnie (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Wow, what a wonderful week of webisodes. I want to order everything. Thank you Paper Wishes for such wonderful products and examples.
Kathy B (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Thank you Paulette, Ann, Teresa and John for another great Week of Webisodes! Enjoyed seeing all the wonderful products and techniques.
Comment: