Card Toppers
May 18, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

janf (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I'm so disappointed this series is over. Teresa has outdone herself. This has been my favorite of your series ever! Just love the ideas!!!!! Thank you!
Cheryl (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Because of your great webisodes and website, I have gotten more into cardmaking. You give such great ideas and everybody compliments me on such cute cards. Thank you!
Betty (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Thanks, Paulette and Ann for a wonderful Week of Webisodes. Y'all are so informative and so much fun to watch!!! I'm looking forward to next month!
Colleen (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I loved this week of learning new things and be able to buy some of these. I hope to be making lots of new cards to send to all of my family and friends. Can not wait to see the next one.

Also I love that I can watch these at any time, I worked during the day and this is fabulous!!
Linda (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
WOW-what a week!!! It is absolutely awesome to be able to see all the different techniques and creativeness, especially when you are not very creative yourself. To have a website that has the supplies, the directions, and the webisodes is unbelievable. Thank you so very much for taking the time so share the gifts the Lord as given each of you.
Rita (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
It's over?! Sad, but want to thank you so so much for sharing these webisodes with us - so many wonderful ideas and you make it so entertaining. Love you folks!
Sharon (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Thank you for a wonderful week of webisodes. I'm so energized by Teresa's designs.
Annette (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
The first card (?) blue on the color-me lace card toppers, to-die-for! Actually all of them are wonderful. And the fact that the techniques are shared, Great! Now off to my shopping cart for yet another order. TFS and have a wonderful weekend ladies!
Patricia Sanchez (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Hi. I'm from Costa Rica. I really love your webisodes. I really enjoyed watching the videos because I learn a lot. God Bless you both!
nancy messer (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Hi,
Love your webisodes and the ones that go for a week are great..something to look forward to that is fun. I can't wait to buy the items you have shown this entire week.

Nancy
Cheryl (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
WOW - Just love the whole week of Webisodes and you two do such a nice job and all the cards are so wonderful. Keep up the great ideas and all the fun, it's so nice to see how much you love card & craft making.
Tammy Davis (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Great cards! I am so glad to hear that there will be another WOW next month! I vote for WOW EVERY week!!!
Judie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Thank you for such a fun and exciting week of webisodes! I am so amazed that Theresa can keep coming up with so many beautiful card ideas and techniques. You all make a great team. Can't wait 'til the next webisode.
Suzanne (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have been so impressed with each show this week. There have been so many clever ideas using different products. I really appreciate all the time and effort put into these shows and 'usable' ideas. Thank you.
kathyc (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
So pretty....and what a great week of webisodes. Thanks, Paulette and Ann!
Comment: