Teresa's Stamp Camp DVD
July 23, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Gail (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I am really enjoying this cd. You all do marvelous work. I love how easy the marbling technique is. I have to put more drops of smooch than what they show on the cd so I can see the colors better
charlsie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I love this dvd. So many new ideas and learned so much. Finally found out how to view it so I could get a list of products used. Thank you so much Great job Paulette on your demos. Beautiful pictures Ann Congratulations to you both
Pocono Pam (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Great DVD! Congrats on your Wedding Ann! Many Blessings!
Kathy B (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Love this webisode, I have learned so many new techniques - need to put this CD on my wishlist, thank you Teresa! Thank you Paulette & Ann for showing us how to do these amazing cards, you two are so much fun :) Blessings to Ann & Felix, I loved seeing your wedding picture and hope to see more incorporated into the webisodes.
Peggy (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I don't know I would do without Paper Wishes!!You are awesome,your product is awesome and your webisodes are incredibel!!! I can't wait until I get my CD. Thank you so much. Blessings from Texas, Peggy
Donna (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
This DVD looks wonderful! Can't wait to get it so I can try some of the techniques. Ann you look beautiful-congratulations!
Glory-Ann (posted 2 years ago)
Congratulations Ann!
You were a beautiful BRIDE!
Thanks for all the helpful tips during the webisodes. You and Paulette are fun to watch.
Debbie (posted 2 years ago)
This stamping DVD is by far the bet I have ever seen. Even experienced stampers will love the beautiful variety of cards! Hats off to Theresa!
Cyndi (posted 2 years ago)
Wow! I'm so excited to start using these techniques, I can hardly stand it! Ann, before you showed the wedding pic, I was thinking about saying something since I noticed your name changed! Congrats!! Thanks for the stamp camp week, ladies!
Jan (posted 2 years ago)
I just tried the marblizing with Smooch and it came out great. Thank you for the great stamp camp!
Colleen (posted 2 years ago)
Hi Paulette and Ann, love the webisodes and always look forward to them. thanks again for the fun projects.
Lynn (posted 2 years ago)
I echo a previous comment - you 2 make a great team. Lovely & fun webisode. Looking forward to the week. Ann, TY for sharing the lovely picture. Blessings to you both.
Suzanne (posted 2 years ago)
I love the Webisodes, I've been faithfully watching since Paulette and Sarah started them years ago! And congratulations to Ann, what a beautiful bride you were, I've loved watching you on the webisodes, you've been a fun, and wonderful addition!
Barbara (posted 2 years ago)
I tried the marbling technique with smooches. It was hard to see, but the red toned produced some very neat marbling. I couldn't see the other colors very well.
Judy Hartmann (posted 2 years ago)
Love this video. Want to go tryt the marbelling right away. Thanks for showing these beautiful cards.
sue (posted 2 years ago)
WOW is my favorite, 5 days of fabuolous ideas. Thank you Theresa. Congrats to Ann and Felix, God Bless you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
christiane auclair (posted 2 years ago)
thanks for the websode.You were a beautiful bride. Best wishes from Quebec,canada
Eileen (posted 2 years ago)
I always look forward to WOW and this week is no exception. Love all the ideas you give us. I look forward to day 2..and 3..and 4...Never like day 5 ( just kidding) because it means the end.
Ann, you made a beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing part of your special day with us. Bless you and Felix as you begin your lives together.
Michelle (posted 2 years ago)
When I found out this was going to be a week of "Stamp Camp Webisodes" I ran into the living room and said to my husband "Do you want some REALLY GOOD NEWS?" and I told him what the good news was!! I LOVE week of webisodes, and today's webisode was the reason why, many ideas, another DVD that I want to buy, and I thank you so much for the work that you put into giving all of us crafters so much inspiration!!
Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years ago)
I was looking forward to this week. Thank you for the inspiration God Bless Teresa. And Ann thank you for including your viewers and share the beautiful picture. Congratulations!
Comment: