Christmas Dazzles
August 24, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Kathy Brubaker (posted 2 years ago)
WOW, I am just in love with this week's Webisode. I just can't express how much I LOVE the Webisodes. The only draw back, if any, is I end up buying everything to recreate the Webisodes Demo, LOL I think Paulette, Ann & Theresa have the most AWESOME job there is. I wish you had Webisodes every week except I would go broke, LOL Thank you again for a Great Week.
Barbara Riordn (posted 2 years ago)
I love watching your webisodes. I could watch them every day but don't think my pocket could take it. Teresa is such a talented lady and Paulette and Ann you do such a good job bringing them to us. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with next.
Macy Reid (posted 2 years ago)
I hate to see the week of webisodes come to an end. It has been so much fun to go to the computer each day to see what wonderful things you have to share. I loved every minute and all the beautiful cards, products, and ideas. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Nancy (posted 2 years ago)
This week has been a wonder! (Maybe you should change the name to: Week of WONDER!) I've enjoyed every day and am now challenged to do some techniques that I wouldn't ordinarily do! Isn't that great? All of you at Paper Wishes work so hard for us but you make it look easy and FUN! I'm sad to see it end but am fired up to get busy! Thanks Paulette, Ann, Teresa, and John!
Gloria K (posted 2 years ago)
I LOVE the week of webisodes. I hope you have a lot more. This week has been phenomenal. Keep them coming. Thank you everyone.
Jean (posted 2 years ago)
Thanks once again for the wonderful WOW. You have once again outdone your selves. You all do a GREAT job, the cards are so beautiful.
Thanks again.
Margo (posted 2 years ago)
Love the Webisodes, a nice way to jump start my Christmas Card making.
Kathy B (posted 2 years ago)
Fantastic projects again today!! I have so enjoyed this WOW, and am sorry it's over already. Like many of the others, I have a HUGE shopping/wish list and can hardly wait to receive these goodies :) Thank you Teresa for sharing you wonderful talent, and thank you Paulette, Ann & John for presenting them, I feel like I'm sitting at the table with you!
terrie (posted 2 years ago)
This week was super nice...I love all the ideas and cards that you have shown us..
Just terrific...thank you so much! Until the next time.
Diana F (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you so very much for a fantastic week. I always love it when you have a WOW. No one day was better than the other. I loved them all. I love how recently it seems we've had a WOW once a month. I say keep them coming!
Susan (posted 2 years ago)
Thanks for the fabulous week of webisodes. So many great new products and wonderful techniques. Thanks so much!
dawn (posted 2 years ago)
Thanks for an other wonderful week of webisodes. I thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone of them. I have watched a few more than once.
Dotty (posted 2 years ago)
Once again, a wonderful week of webisodes. Wish there could be webisodes every day. Paper Wishes is the best!!
Barbara H (posted 2 years ago)
I won't say you saved the best for last because each day has been a WOW. Thank You, Thank You Thank You Paulette, Ann and Teresa. You are the rock stars of cards! Can't wait to receive all the wonderful "Goodies".
Sharon (posted 2 years ago)
Awesome job ladies. Thanks.
Mumsie in Cincinnati (posted 2 years ago)
I love all of the Week of Webisodes! I need to join AA.."Hello! My name is Mumsie and I am a paperholic." haha. Wish we could have Week of Webisodes every week all year. So many good things! I just keep ordering and ordering! Teresa's talent to put snippets of paper, ribbons, Dazzles and flowers together is totally awesome. She does gorgeous work and is such an encouragement. Having Paulette and Ann 'visit' everyday is so enjoyable. They seem like old friends to me. Thanks to everyone for putting so much time and effort into each webisode. Mumsie
rose (posted 2 years ago)
I think these cards are the prettiest of all. The dazzles are simply DAZZLING. This has been a fantastic week of Webisodes. Paulette, Ann and Teresa, you all do a wonderful job.
Jessica (posted 2 years ago)
That first poinsettia card, the flower looks like a magnolia! So you could use it for that instead. Loving all the dazzles, and the week of webisodes too! TFS
Barbara (posted 2 years ago)
This has to be the best week of webisods ever! Theresa is so creative. I also like how she incorporates other papers and embellishments from different collections. What an inspiration.thank you
Christine Littlefield (posted 2 years ago)
Do you have any directions for the many uses that Teresa makes with ribbons? You mentioned once that she had a book or DVD or something. I would like to have her instructions.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Teresa does such a wonderful array of ribbon techniques we sure think she should do something to gather them. We'll talk!
Comment: