SpellBinders Majestic Dies
September 25, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Louise (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, you have been a delight. I learned so much from you. Thank you! Best of luck to you on your next big adventure!
terrie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What wonderful cards and ideas...I just love watching both of you together...Will miss you Ann but wishing and your husband much happiness.
Thank you for sharing some of your wonderful wedding pictures...Such a beautiful bride and a handsome groom. Best wishes
Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What beautiful and intricate dies! Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas.Once again, I'm reminded about my existing tools, (Spellbinders) and I will be pulling them out. And, Ann, thank you for sharing more wedding photos. Best of luck in your new ventures.
Denise (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I love this. Can I used these in with my Cutterbug?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
yes you can use these with the Cuttlebug.
Peggy (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann and Paulette, you both have been such a joy to watch. We will definately miss you, but Wish all the best to you and your husband as you begin your new life together. I hope that you will continue with your crafting as you are so good. We hope that one day you can come back and show us your finished wedding album. Until then, much love and happiness. Paulette, we will continue watching you and we know that you will get someone that we will enjoy!
Carol Lee (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Yes, I was looking at those purple tabs thinking what to use them for...making parentheses or making antlers for Rudolph!!
Vicki (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love these Dies! Going to be ordering soon.Just Three Dies and look all you can create! Fun!!
Ann, I still cry knowing you are leaving!You looked Beautiful in your Wedding pics! And a very Handsome-indeed-of a Husband. You both look, MARVELOUS together! God Bless & Keep You soundly!
Sharen Dyck (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Where is Ann going?
I will miss her.
Thanks for all the wonderful tutorials.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Ann is going to Florida with her husband. She will be missed.
Betty (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Woould these dies work on an old original Sizzix machine?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes the should work on all machines and that is true of most cutting dies.
Anita (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Beautiful projects. Love the wedding page Ann. I will miss you. You and Paulette always seem to have lots of fun. Oh and thanks for the adorable birthday greeting yesterday - how fun!
pennyd (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wonderful samples! I wasn't sure about the circles, but they are all in my basket now.
Jan D., Florida (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have many, many Spellbinders in my collection and they are wonderful dies. Mirrored cardstock looks marvelous when cut with these dies and you can even cut thin cork sheets, craft metals, grunge paper, etc. The larger dies make wonderful shaped cards, too. Ann, you'll be missed, but I think you'll love living in Florida...you can toss your heavy coats and sweaters...LOL Best wishes in your new adventure.
Nyoka Smith (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
OH MY!!! There goes my budget again!!! I have to say that Ann made a BEAUTIFUL bride! We will miss her!!!
Kathy B (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
LOVE these new Spellbinder dies!! I will be giving my hubby a hint for my upcoming birthday. The projects you shared are beautiful - Ann, thank you for sharing more wedding photos, you chose a wonderful Bible verse for your scrapbook page. I sure will miss you, I so enjoy all your wonderful projects. I will always have a laugh when using a spritz :D and wish you & Felix a wonderful journey.
Irene (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Spellbinders are wonderful dies! For storage I have this tip: cut front panel from the card they are attached to when shipped. This has the name and information of dies. The back side has cutting instructions for different machines. Place a flexable magnet sheet to the front cover and since dies are metal they pop on and off for easy use and storage.
Emilie Boyd (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wonderful cards made with these dies.
Karen Moseley (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have used Spellbinders dies for many years and I am thrilled that you are now carrying them in your line of goodies! One tip: place a piece of wax paper between the die and the cardstock for very easy popping out of your design.
Judi (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Loved this webisode! The way these dies were used makes every thing look elegant. Thank you, Ann, for sharing more wedding pictures. Must add to my wish list.
LEW (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Lovely cards. So very happy to see some spellbinder dies!
I love working with these dies. Can't wait to get this new assortment. Keep making these great projects and please more spellbinders..lew
Janelle Graham (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I love these dies, esp. the squares and rectangles! So versatile and pretty. Thanks for a great webisode.
Comment: