Vintage Christmas
October 2, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Carolyn (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you ladies for an exciting and creative webisode (as always)...reminding us to get busy with those cards!
Ann, two years certainly have gone by quickly. Thank you for sharing all your tricks and reminders -- it really has helped. May bless you and you two start a new journey. You sorely will be missed.Please stay in touch with us all.
Larrie (posted 2 years ago)
Ann I'm soo sorry to see you go.
I've learned so many things from you. Wishing you and your new husband all the best in Flordia
Janene G (posted 2 years ago)
Goodbye, Ann. You have been a great co-host, bringing a fun personality as well as so many techniques to the webisodes. I am totally addicted to the webisodes. I think at some point Paulette needs to have a webisodes reunion with hosts and designers. Keep on scrapping, girlfriends!
Trish W (posted 2 years ago)
Oh the possibilities! This collection is neat! Here's to the new chapter of your life Ann!
Barb (posted 2 years ago)
We are going to miss you, Ann. I think of you every time I use my spray inks and how you were "after" Paulette! In fact when I missed today you two are who I thought of! I wish you well in your new life in Florida
Rose Marie Soper (posted 2 years ago)
Ooooh, how sad/sorry I am to see that you are leaving Ann. I do wish you all the best in your new home in Florida. You are so talented, and will miss seeing you on the Webisodes. God has Blessed you!
Joyce (posted 2 years ago)
I love the vintage Christmas kit and I'll probably buy it. I will miss you Ann, you've done a great job on the webisodes. Best of luck to you!!
Judy (posted 2 years ago)
Ann, simply wishing you the best in your exciting new life (marriage and moving to a new area). You will be missed!!!! Paulette, see you next time! We absolutely love you too!!!!
Caroline (posted 2 years ago)
All the best, Ann, in your new adventure with your husband. I'm sure you'll find some way to continue your creativity down in FL. I remember your first webisode (I think!) it was also a Christmas card kit with matching Dazzles... Paulette, keep up the good work! A world market for Paper WIshes! Woo hoo!
Kathy B (posted 2 years ago)
Love this kit, such beautiful papers, tags & sentiments!! I highly recommend both the Gift Card template and the Design Tool templates, they are great!! I've had so much fun watching you, Paulette & Ann, and will will miss seeing the two of you. Ann - maybe you could start an "Ann's Bling Blog" so we can stay in touch LOL! Paulette, I'm glad you can't go anywhere, and I look forward to meeting Gail!!
Kim (posted 2 years ago)
What a great webisode,I certainly need this kit!!! Ann you will be deeply missed, best of wishes in all you do! Paulette keep up the good work, it's a blast. Thanks!
Barbara C (posted 2 years ago)
Ann you will be missed. Wish you much happiness and a future filled with everything you could possibly want and need. You touched many lives and left many smiles.
Good Luck!
Kristine (posted 2 years ago)
Another great webisode with so many wonderful ideas! Ann-I'm going to miss seeing you weekly sharing your terrific ideas and craft skills. I've learned so much watching you and the rapport between you and Paulette has been so much fun to watch! Best of luck to you and Felix in your new life. God bless.
Maggie (posted 2 years ago)
Ann, it has been a pleasure to share your love for scrapbooking and card making for the past 2 years. I will miss you. God speed.
Linda (posted 2 years ago)
Ann, you will be very much missed. It has been so much fun watching you and Paulette together. Hope you enjoy living in Florida.
Terri (posted 2 years ago)
This is a sad day for us Ann, but we all wish you well. Thank you for all you have done in the time you were with Pw. God Bless you!
Jean King (posted 2 years ago)
Ann you will be missed, maybe you could come back for a visit & do a guest appearance. Good Luck in the future & in your new home. Paulette thanks for such a great web site I love these webisodes.
Ginny (posted 2 years ago)
Yeah, we're all going to miss you Ann, best of luck.

P.S. I just received my order today, what a nice birthday present!
Suzzie (posted 2 years ago)
I am new to Paperwishes,so I have not had the joy of knowing you Ann.But in the few months that I have watched you,has been a joy.I wish you best in Fla.
Jeanne (posted 2 years ago)
Ann, I got married in PA and moved to CA with my new hub for his job, so I can relate. I wish for you the same joy in your marriage and relocation as I had in mine. 32 years now, and going strong. Best wishes in your new adventure.
Comment: