Vintage Christmas
October 2, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

kathyc (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I love the Vintage Christmas pack. I have a package sitting out on my desk that I am going to use today. Loverly! Ann, you will be missed! You have been such a great source of ideas and inspiration these past two years. Best of luck in Florida...
Janet Trapp (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Ann you have been so awesome on webisodes. Really going to miss you! Good luck on all you do! God be with you!
Virginia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Webisodes won't be the same without you Ann. Best of luck.
Kathleen (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What beautiful cards.I live in Florida and if she is coming to the Tampa Bay area I would be delighted to show her around. I will miss Ann but have her projects to remember her by.
Blessings,
Kat
Janelle Graham (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Ann, I will miss your quirky sense of humour as well as your terrific design skills in these webisodes. Best of luck in the future. P.S. I love this kit - so nice!
KarenH, Texas (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Will miss you Ann, but wish you all the best in your new Florida adventure.
Keep in touch and God bless.
Robin Schaefer (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I discovered these wonderful webisodes about the same time that Ann started making them. I had an accident, and I was stuck in bed for almost 2 months,unable to craft,during which I watched every single webisode. So sad to see Ann go, it's almost like losing a member of my family. Thanks to the both of you for helping me through a very difficult time- God Bless you always! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Sharon (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Ann - sorry to see you go. Thank you for your many ideas. Good luck.
lydia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
this kit looks gorgeous... can't wait to try it... i loved at the cards and ideas... thank you...Ann i hope you will continue to do your cardmaking and be able to do videos too...
Cheryl Rathkamp (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
WOW - Christmas! - WOW This X-Mas kit looks great. So sorry to see Ann leave, we'll miss you, best wishes for a great future. I just love PapeWishes products and People and always tell everyone I know about your Web Site. I have always enjoy your Webisodes, can't wait till the next weeks one to be posted. Always so many great ideas and cards, you gals always seem to have a great time and are so fun to watch. Great Webisodes.
Terri B. (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for another beautiful webisode. Ann, best wishes for a wonderful life, you are a very talented lady, and will be missed.
Ginny Osborne (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Awesome kit can't wait to use mine! Ann I'll miss you! Blessings from Canada ...Ginny
TheTink1927 (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
This isn't going on my wish list, it's going in my shopping cart right now! Great kit at a great price! Paulette, you've had some great Webisode partners but I think Ann has been the best! Good wishes go with you, Ann, on your new venture - we'll miss you!
Dale (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I'll miss you, Ann! I can't believe it's been two years. I'm sure that you and Felix will have a great life in Florida.
Beverly (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanks for another great webisode! Anne, we will miss you. Best wishes and thanks for all your great instructions!! Will you be having another week of Webisodes soon?
I just love those!! Thanks for everything!!
Jackie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
This is an exciting video....love the vintage. I just sent in an order so I have to now wait. Love it!
Sharon (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Sorry to see you go,Ann.You've become part of a weekly tradition with me.Good luck to where life takes you.We'll surely miss you.
Comment: