Halloween
October 4, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos
Tomorrow's Webisode: April 2014 Scrapbooking Classes

Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What a treat!! An extra webisode. Love the ideas, since I send Halloween cards to my grandchildren. And welcome Gail!
Diane Lynne C. (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Happy Hauntings to the Paper Wishes crew and espically to their new Webisode member, Gail! Thanks for the extra special "treat" of this Hallowen WebisodeI can't wait to try these Halloween cards.
PS. I agree with Eileen's comment about the Christmas cottage. Perhaps an entire Christmas Village. It could be a book with die cuts f the buildings and Dazzles, too (BIG hint)
terrie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail, hoping that you continue to give us more fantastic ideas...
Great video!
Karen H (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Happy Halloween Paulette and welcome Gail. Thanks PW for a special "scary" webisode. Love the spooky house.
Kathy B (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail!! It was great to see the bonus webisode waiting for me this morning. Loved the projects, thanks for the reminder on the fry boxes - the perfect answer for some treats I want to have on the family Thaknsgiving table!! Also loved the little house :)
jane sieger (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail, I loved your ideas. Could you please talk alittle louder. Sometimes it was hard to hear you.
Edna Marshall (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail,I hated to see Ann leave, but now I'm looking forward to you and Paulette creating more wonderful ideas. Especially Christmas.
Rhonda Johnson (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome, Gail!!! Looking forward to seeing you and Paulette on the next webisodes!!! Missing Ann but looks like you are going to be just as wonderful as she has been.
Great Job!!!
Michelle (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What a WONDERFUL surprise to find another webisode this week! It was just wonderful, and Gail your ideas were just great, thank you, and welcome!! Paulette, you are just a "treat" to listen to each week! I am enjoying my Christmas card classes CD, and learning a lot from you and Theresa there as well! You do a fabulous job, THANK YOU!! You are appreciated!!
Annette (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Boo! Loved the Halloween themed webisode; you will have to do more! And welcome to Gail! Looks like lots of fun ahead. Annette
Barbara H (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail!I love your ideas for Halloween. Paulette, as usual another great menber of your design team. Can't wait to see more.
Nyoka (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome, Gail!! I was so excited to see an extra webisode for the week!! Of course I would be more excited to get one every day but I know you guys have to have time for family... Not into Halloween but never the less I always enjoy getting new ideas!! Thanks Guys!
kathy (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
welcome gail !! you are one talented lady and it's going to be nice getting to know you and learning new ideas from you.
Eileen (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome aboard Gail. You have some big shoes to fill with Ann leaving but I know you will do a great job. I'm not into halloween at all but always enjoy the webisodes so having an extra one was a treat (no trick). Looking forward to seeing you on the next one. I loved the little house and can see great possibilities with it as a Christmas cottage. (hint hint)
Kathy Serrahn (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
great ideas
Tanya Thompson (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome to Webisodes, Gail! Love Halloween too...thanks, Ladies, for such fabulous inspiration!
Phoebe (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gayle (sorry if I misspelled your name)...
WOW... lots of WONDERFUL projects.

I LOVE the Hallowe'en Themed Webisode. HOPE There WILL be more in the future. ;)
Trish W (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Welcome Gail! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and this kit is really a treat.
Sally (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Halloween! It's such a fun time of the year. I am very interested in your new, exciting products for this Holiday! How Inspiring!
Cynthia (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
How fun to watch this webisode! Fun and wonderful projects too. But also welcome Gail, it is a pleasure to welcome you!
Comment: