Super Pennant
October 22, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Lorelei (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
Thank you for this great ideal...decorations for my christmas Tree{scaled down}the embellishments will bring the bling.`
Melba Kerry (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
Where is Anne, I miss seeing her.Love the instructions that you give on card making.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Ann moved to Florida. Glad you liked the projects.
Judi (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
I loved this webisode. Its so much fun watching you teach. Hope you have more webisodes like this. I can't make up my mind which pennant I like. Both are gorgeous. Can't wait for the next webisode.
mary (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
Sorry girls but did not like this episode. Was anticipating Christmas cards.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
From Paulette: I'm sorry Mary. This week will be Christmas gift ideas. Christmas cardmaking was the 3rd week in August with Teresa. I hope you'll find somethings you'll like this week. Hey, what about using the pennant idea as a personalized card front? I bet it would be a winner!
Susan D (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
This is what I love about your company and what sets it apart.. You teach, not just sell to the consumer. I have learned so much about paper crafting watching your webisods. They always make me want to go into my craft room and create. PLEASE do not ever stop making these!
kathy/NorthCarolina (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
I am in love with the ripple paper, much to my surprise. Using it to mat, or to die cut a small embellishment adds so much shine, texture and dimension to any project. A little bit goes a long way. The pennant is wonderful...now I know what everyone will be getting for Christmas!
mary helen (posted 1 year 6 months ago)
I love this idea, and it arrived just in time to add to my granddaughter's room, which is being re-painted and decorated! Thank you. I, also, love that Gail made another pendant in different papers. Thank you. Oh, yes, I, also, love that we are having more WOWs!
Comment: