Home Grown Mini Book
October 24, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Karen (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Another great episode! I love mini albums and it's great to see a start to finish version! Keep up the great work, can hardly wait for the rest of the week!
Joanne (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Iloved the webisode. You always have great ideas.
Karen H (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love the mini book and what a wonderful gift for any occasion.
Kirsten Warren (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Enjoy all the webisodes and all the information. Good job.

Kirsten
Tami in Texas (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
This project is too cute
Shirley (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Can't wait to make this project! Such a special card!
Eleanor Hice (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I love it!!! Thanks again for all the great ideas.
Darlene (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Your webisodes have helped me so very much, thank u for taking the time to do all these.
Martha (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
These are wonderful webisodes, they are a class in each one. Idea's are racing. Thank you very much. Gail is doing great.
Vickie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love all your Webisodes. Would love to have written instructions! Thanks for all your ideas!!
Mary Goodnow (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
These are beautiful! I can't wait to try them with Christmas papers--especially with photos. Great idea, ladies!
kathy/NorthCarolina (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have both designer tool sets, and they are wonderful! I find myself using them all the time. It's so fun to give cards an different opening edge. One of my favorite things PW has ever made! And, this mini book is darling. Now why didn't I think of that?
Cynthia (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love it! It will be a great gift for Mom's 90th birthday party photos!
Judy Kruzicevivh (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love the Home Grown mini book. Love the ideas.
Keryn (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Hi, I LOVE the mini book and want to make my own, but cant find the download sheet on the gallery pages.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We will get those placed in the gallery right away. We're so sorry.
Jeannie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Great episode! Am going to make one for a new baby today, I have baby photos of the MOM I'll use!... and have ideas for many others! Thank you!
Comment: