Movable Parts DVD
January 7, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Gisela (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Love how you start the New Year with yet another surprise! Can't wait for the next webisode...
Vicki Lee (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
WOW! Can't wait to see more! With my favorite-Dazzles!
Suzanne Seabrook (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Oh, I love this DVD. I have the Amazing Folded cards so I will have to have this one. Can't wait for the rest of the weeks episodes...love HOT OFF THE PRESS
Judi (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
What a way to start the new year. Loved all the cards shown in this webisode. Going to have to add this to my wish list.
carol ann (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Love the webisodes.
Caroline B. (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Wow! Sneak peak at one of my favorite weeks of the year! Just when you thought there was nothing more to learn about paper engineering, along come Paper Wishes and Teresa Walsh. Fascinating projects with beautiful illustrations. Can't wait for Monday.
Susan D (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Just when I think you can not possibly come up with more ideas and pretty things to make them happen...you do! I loved the round card and can see so many uses for it. The dazzles...amazing! Looking forward to the rest of the Webisodes.
Comment: