Mixed Media Scrapbooking
September 24, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Rita (posted 6 months 25 days ago)
AMAZING! Such great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing how to use the pastes, distress paint and everything else. Absolutely wonderful webisode!!
Annette (posted 6 months 28 days ago)
Recipes in the kitchen, recipes in the craft room! What fun, and what a terrific webisode and gorgeous projects! Thank you so much!
Barbara (posted 6 months 29 days ago)
I am definitely a mixed media gal. Gail you have completely out done yourself. I keep having to wipe the "drool" off my chin. Everything was soooooo beautiful. Thanks gals for so much fun.
Jeri (posted 7 months ago)
these ideas are amazing !what creative minds work at paper wishes. Gail, your work is outstanding. I love it all.
Judi (posted 7 months ago)
Lovely pages and cards. What a wonderful way of turning what looks like a mess into some thing that could be framed. The pages would be lovely framed for gifts.
Penny (posted 7 months ago)
I love using embossing paste, but I tend to forget about it - I'm off to play! Great webisode, lots of things for me to try, thank you!
Sandy (posted 7 months ago)
It is so refreshing to see scrapbooking being featured. Love all of Gail's designs. I look forward to seeing more.
Eilene (posted 7 months ago)
I do both cards and scrapbooking and am PLEASED that you presented both in this fashion instead of one here and one there. Like being able to do both at onetime. greeat time saver and WHAT FUN GO GIRLS !!!
Susan (posted 7 months ago)
Fabulous episode (even tho' I only make cards and do no scrapbooking). Love the metallic embossing pastes. The Halloween colour scheme and combination of media is stunning.
Jennifer (posted 7 months ago)
Great techniques as usual. You two are good together!
Patricia (posted 7 months ago)
UPS delivered my 4 embossing paste today (along with other goodies). Just in time to try the techniques in the webisode. Gail, you do beautiful work! Thankyou Paulette for bringing these webisodes to us. So many ideas, Paper Wishes is the best!!!
Carolyn (posted 7 months ago)
LOVED IT! So impressed on how you provided for both scrapbook and cards. Really loved this webisode! Hope to see another webisode like this in the near future.
Dianne (posted 7 months ago)
Love, love, LOVE the scrapbook pages and techniques! Awesome!
Louise (posted 7 months ago)
That was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing this beautiful technique!
Debby (posted 7 months ago)
Thanks for demoing the embossing pastes. I have seen them, but had no idea how they worked.
Kathy (posted 7 months ago)
My favorite webisode ever! I want to get all the products and copy your projects exactly. Thank you for the great technique instructions.
Lee C (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
I had to get all of the embossing pastes and was intrigued by the mixing gears album. cannot wait to start working on it!
Lee C (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
one more... I LUV the encrusted jewels kits also and was very impressed with the way they worked with the delicate die cuts. wonderful.
Angela (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
Hi Paulette and Gail, as always, amazing work.
Lee C (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
as the video continues, I continually want to comment... I'm going to say it again - GAIL has an incredible eye for these scrapbook layouts. The 'green' page is beautiful. If I can request - I do prefer the 2page layout designs.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes