Hunkydory Christmas: Magical & Stylish
October 21, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Carolee Jones (posted 19 days 6 hours ago)
I enjoy cards and pages; However, I like to make tags for Christmas. Many things sold for cards work well for tags. I'd like to see a webisode on Christmas tags.
Lesa (posted 11 months 11 days ago)
I received the Magical Card kit recently. The quality of the papers are magnificent! Thank you for bringing us such wonderful kits. Thank you for the webisodes explaining the how-tos. I admit I am used to following instructions when making my cards. This set doesn't have instructions, but I was aware of this before I purchased them. I do appreciate your videos & the instructions & gallery pages. You ladies are extremely talented & helpful to me. The hardest part for me is deciding who gets what card creation! Please keep up your great work.
Kathy (posted 12 months 3 days ago)
I love your webisodes, I always look forward to watching and I especially love the week of webisodes. I get so many ideas from you and I guess I've never even paid attention to your hands, my attention is on techniques.
Cathy (posted 12 months 3 days ago)
I bought these kits and was a little discouraged by the lack of clear directions. I am so glad that you decided to focus on them this week. There is nothing wrong with your nails.
Kim (posted 12 months 3 days ago)
Ladies, I love your episodes and your nails! Please don't let a couple of silly comments bother you. And to the woman who complained about too many cards and not scrapbooking, I guess she hasn't been watching lately. I don't scrapbook but noticed you are including them more and even said you were. I have gotten ideas for cards from the scrapbook pages! Thank you for all your work Gail and Paulette and all! Much appreciated!
Janet (posted 12 months 3 days ago)
Once again another wonderful webisode with inspiring ideas! As for your nails, anyone who does as much crafting as these gals will not have perfect nails. And who cares? I watch these episodes to learn paper crafting ideas, not to check out the nails of the presenters! Perhaps lee you should google nail care and find some utube presentations where the focus is on nails. I am happy that Gail and Paulette do not have their nails covered with gaudy nail polish! It would just distract from the gorgeous artwork they are displaying! Also I hate to burst lee's bubble but many hardworking women do not have perfect nails!
Cathy (posted 12 months 3 days ago)
I ordered the Hunkydory Stylish kit and received it a couple of days before this webisode. I made the circular interlocking deer card today. I LOVE this kit!
Robbie (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
Love the webisodes. I still even watch the old ones to remind me of extra things I can do with the tools and supplies. I think your nails look great. You can't really be a crafter and not have your hands show it. Also, it took me a while to get used to Gail on the webisodes, but her creativity eventually sold me. She is so creative!
Elaine (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
I had to watch part of this Webisode again just to pay attention to Paulette's and Gail's hands and nails, and guess what, I became so engrossed with the products and cards that I never looked at the hands again. I'm just so glad that both of these lovely ladies are willing to get in front of (or behind) the camera lens to show off these wonderful products. Keep showing us great things ladies and your hands looked great. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!
Leann S (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
I really like they way both your hands look it reminds me that you are for real and that both of you enjoy what you do. Keep giving all of us your time, ideas and creativity. Both of u inspire me every week!!!!!
diane (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
Your hands/nails look just fine. They never look bad, and sometimes show that you are actively involved in crafting. I appreciate the hands on approach vs. a model's look. That would be phony, in my opinion. Keep up the great videos. I truly enjoy them!
Michelle Orsborn (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
We are so lucky to be getting another week of webisodes, thank you for all that you do!! I just placed an order with you, and am now adding to a new wish list. I have never bought anything from Hunkydory, but these sets are just gorgeous, and I think I might like to work with one. You do such a wonderful job of providing your customers with such a wide array of card making supplies! I LOVE Paper Wishes!!
Diane Lynne C. (posted 12 months 4 days ago)
I have been unsuccessful in getting Hunkydory's Magazine and their website does not ship to the US, so I was DELIGHTED when Paper Wishes brought their merchandise to their customers. Perhaps you can look into getting your customers a subscription to their magazine? Thanks again for Hunkydory products. I have not been disappointed in ANY of their items.
Judi (posted 1 year ago)
What beautiful papers! I enjoyed seeing how every thing was used. I wanted to reach into the monitor and grab both kits and make a card.
Joyce Bodo (posted 1 year ago)
I love so many things that Paper Wishes has to offer. Thank you for some great webisodes and sooo many great ideas. Your designs are outstanding.
Sonia De Jesus (posted 1 year ago)
Preciosa me encanta. Gracias por compartir.
Gloria Mortensen (posted 1 year ago)
Awesome website.
Janet Stevens (posted 1 year ago)
I love your products but I really love your webisodes. They are not only helpful to us cardmakers, but a lot of fun to watch. I really look forward to the nest one. Thank you
Ms Linda (posted 1 year ago)
Love hunky dory paper and kits. Your creativity is endless Very pretty
lee (posted 1 year ago)
I love all the ideas and enjoy making my own cards based on the webisodes. However, I think the hands and nails of all of these women need to be better groomed. Either cut the nails, or shape them and polish them. The nails almost make me want to stop watching the webisodes, but I'm addicted...just not to their hands/nails. Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
From Paulette: The hands and nails you see only belong to me and Gail. I'm sorry they are so distracting to you. I thought they looked pretty good but these are creative hands and nails can get broken or be different lengths. I don't like the current trend of straight nails so I keep mine rounded. I don't wear polish because I think it can distract from what we are doing. Gail likes to wear it sometimes and that's great. So sorry our hands/nails bother you so much.
Comment: