Prima Doll Stamps
December 24, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Linda hyden (posted 8 months 1 day ago)
Love what you showed us with the Prima Dolls, will order not only the dolls but so many extras you used in this webisode. Thank you.
Pocono Pam (posted 8 months 11 days ago)
Looove all of the projects! I definitely need the embossing paste! TFS sharing ladies!
Valerie Breingan (posted 9 months 17 days ago)
Wow,these stamps are so versatile I'm soo impressed with these.Thank you for shareing them .I also like the paper wishes hats there great.! :-)
Valerie Breingan (posted 9 months 17 days ago)
I've been enamored by all these webisodes.The ideas you've given me over time are priceless .My favorite which was a hard decision is the chalkboard.So just a Thank you for ALL YOUR IDEAS.THE brain gets jammed up an its so nice that you do these.
Ann (posted 9 months 26 days ago)
As a mother of boys, I've never minded not having daughters-until today. Oh how how I wish there was a girl child in my family to make those paper dolls for. I may end up having to adopt a child just for that reason!

Lovely episode. As somebody else said, I couldn't imagine being interested until I saw it. Now it's in my cart. Good job, ladies.
Karen (posted 9 months 28 days ago)
Amy, I love you're world! Can't wait to dabble in your world myself (after January)!!! Paulette and Gail keep these amazing ideas coming! What a delightful episode! Can't wait to play with paper dolls, again!
Cheryl (posted 9 months 28 days ago)
Where do I find the downloadable hats???
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The download is on this webisode's gallery located just under the webisode image "click here for instructions". Click there to go to the gallery and you'll see the link at the top of the page.

Enjoy your day!!
Judi (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
What a fun webisode! Love these new doll stamps. I really like the card with the doll and extra dresses. What a lovely way of giving a little special gift to a little girl. Thank you for the great webisode.

Janie (posted 10 months ago)
I love these mixed media doll stamps...I have the first set Paper Wishes sold and plan on getting this one too....BUT...WHERE DO I FIND THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR THE HATS????? The hats are amazing and a perfect addition. Please let me know where to find them.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Kymberli (posted 10 months 1 day ago)
I must commend you both! When I saw the webisode I thought I had no interest in the dolls because I couldn't imagine finding practicality for them. However after watching the webisode I can't wait to mine! The techniques were so simple but utterly amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise!
Amy (posted 10 months 2 days ago)
Thanks Peggy! I love to play with paper dolls too! Keep creating : )
Diana (posted 10 months 2 days ago)
Loved these ideas. I have some of the doll stamps and never thought about the paper dolls. I have six sisters, guess what their birthday cards are going to be this year!
Joleen (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
WOW, once again you guys have outdone yourselves! AMAZING talented people! Thanks for such great ideas!
Janelle Graham (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
OMG! WOW! These cards and layouts are amazing! I can't wait til my stamps arrive. Thanks for the superb ideas, gals.
Ariel (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
Please do some with tomboys :-)
Carol Crawford (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
I so enjoyed watching this presentation. Camera work on it was very good. thank you for all your hard work.
Laura (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
Thank you for such a great webisode! It's the very best I have ever seen, what FUN !!!...take care!
ginny (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
okay I broke down and got these doll stamps...they are so beautiful and I have the others too so why not...I like doll stamps..hehe!
KarenH (posted 10 months 3 days ago)
Oh my what fun. I love these doll stamps; so versatile for little girls & big girls, too. These are a definite addition to my wish list.
Susan Emerson (posted 10 months 4 days ago)
I now have 11 of these Julie Nutting doll stamps and have enjoyed hours of fun revisiting my love of paper dolls! Thanks for the additional ideas on how to use and embellish them. You can be sure I'll be trying them out. (Any ideas on adding faces? I have done rosy cheeks and occasionally added eyelashes.)
Comment: