First Look: 2 NEW Artful Card Kits
January 10, 2014

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Joleen (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
You saved the best for last! Beautiful job! Love these two new kits! Definitely a must have! Thanks again for a wonderful W.O.W. ladies! Week of Webisodes is WOW and that is very appropriate!!!
Michelle (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
Thank you for a WONDERFUL week of webisodes! I hate to see it end, but appreciate the work that everyone went to, to provide such inspiration, and to showcase your wonderful new products! I told my husband that I was going to "try" to spend less this year on crafts, and then you start the year off with wonderful new goodies! I just purchased some new things, so as you can tell, I am not doing very well. Thank you again.
Lee C (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
It's been wonderful watching you this week with my morning coffee. Great ideas and inspiration to begin the day. Sorry it's ended.
Diana (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
Thank you ladies for a wonderful week of products, ideas and techniques! So sorry to see it end! :-(
Lynn Conlon (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
Paulette,
Are these papers 8 1/2 x 11 or are they 12 x 12?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
They are 8 1/2"x11".
Laura (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
More "gotta have" items! Love 'em!
Lyn (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
Oh lah lah! Rosemary and Thyme are truly timeless treasures. Cant wait to work with them again. The 6 x 6 have been my fav's for a while now. I get up extra early just to watch the weekly webisodes. Nice job ladies.
Comment: