Ann's First Look: Stamps & Cutting Dies
April 28, 2014

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Diane Lynne C. (posted 2 months 29 days ago)
New stamps and matching dies...WOW...Finally! Ann your cards are fab, especially the wedding card and the winged girl carde. These two cards are spectacular! You have out done yourself. Oh no, more new paper packs and coordinating items, my credit card will be on fire. Can you give me a bank loan? LOL Thanks ladies, can't wait for the rest of the weeks webisodes.
Elise (posted 2 months 29 days ago)
So excited for another whole week of webisodes!!! I love all your new products! I never miss your webisodes or Simply Ann's. You gals are so talented and share your ideas and techniques so well. I've learned so much from you all and use your techniques all the time. Can't wait for tomorrow's webisode!
Cathy (posted 2 months 29 days ago)
Wonderful! A week of Ann's designs. These are really great. I put the cutting die and coordinating stamps in my wish list. They will be great with my cards. Thank you!
Barbara Meyer (posted 3 months ago)
This is one of the best Webisodes ever! Ann, you are amazing. Thank you ever so much for all you put into your work. Very inspiring.
Donna Wikle (posted 3 months ago)
Beautiful as always from Ann & Paper Wishes. Love the new stamps & dies. Perfect for my new granddaughter in July!
Glo (posted 3 months ago)
I love everything! The paper doll stamps remind me of the croquis I learned to draw for fashion design, how wonderful!!! Thanks to all!
Jackie Garlitz (posted 3 months ago)
Love all the new ideas and love cutting dies to go with the stamps. My only problem is this: can you fix it so I have more time to play? There are so many ideas and so little time!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Jackie, we're working on it!
Caroline B. (posted 3 months ago)
Love Ann's gig as WOW designer! Great new products, too. Can you tell me, as a Personal Shopper Die Club member, will the new labels die be coming to us this year? I love the new stamp-n-die set, but don't want to duplicate. Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Premier Cutting Dies Personal Shopper members received this cutting die set last December. Those members receive the dies first. For information see go to the Personal Shopper logo on the right side of the Paper Wishes home page.
KarenH (posted 3 months ago)
Thank you PW for bringing us stamps to match our cutting die. Love the paper dolls and little girls. Such fun, can't wait to create with them!!
Thank you Ann for sharing your beautiful ideas.
Barbara M (posted 3 months ago)
These are all just darling. As usual Ann has done a great job. Love it all.
Elise Mungovan (posted 3 months ago)
Absolutely awesome job, Ann!
Glad to seee you will have a week of webisodes. You do such a great job.
Joyce (posted 3 months ago)
I always love Ann's show and she has not disappointed on this on either. Beautiful work and ideas
Sheila Moore (posted 3 months ago)
Love the little girls! I have only grandsons. Would love to see something similar for boys.
Barbara H. (posted 3 months ago)
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful webisode. I knew Ann was a treasure but she is really shinning with these cards. Of course I will be purchasing both money savers (I think I'm going to be in trouble with all I'm planning on purchasing!) Paulette, you have such wonderfully talented people working for you, and you are so generous (I a VIP, Thank you for all the "goodies"). You are also a treasure.
Christine (posted 3 months ago)
Love the first of the WOW. Glad to see Ann's cards. What I would really like to see is her baby. I miss Ann but I love Gail and her talent and occasional mishaps.
Nyoka Smith (posted 3 months ago)
Love, Love, Love the paper dolls! Gotta have it!!
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes