Three Year Anniversary Special
November 4, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Ginna Cumley (posted 6 years ago)
Hooray!!!!
Love these webisodes.
Keep it up
Janice Kuta (posted 6 years ago)
I look forward to your webisodes every week...Loved the week of webisodes...Keep them coming...
Debra (posted 6 years ago)
Just wanted to say thank you for doing these shows every week. I so look forward to watching, learning and laughing.
Love the bloopers. The giggles are contagious! You should allow us to see more ;) Thanks for sharing so much with us. I Love the show and look forward to it weekly.
Nancy Contival (posted 6 years ago)
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
LOVE all your webisodes. Thank you so much for taking the time to put those together. You've helped many, many people!
Jan Butler (posted 6 years ago)
How wonderful and enjoyable Wednesdays are with the webisode. Continual success with your company and projects.
Bobbi Corun (posted 6 years ago)
Love the wonderful idea's that you pass on to us. The Webisodes are fantastic!
Sheryl Musslewhite (posted 6 years ago)
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! Congrats to both of you on 3 yrs. of WONDERFUL WORK! Being disabled brought me into scrapbooking to help fill my time and you ladies have taught me soooo very much!!! I just love your webisodes and I like others wish they were everyday! And I just can't get enough of your products, they are so versatile in cardmaking, scrapbooking and altering products. Thanks for all you both do for all of us!
Sue (posted 6 years ago)
LOVE the Webisodes...and Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see what's coming! Thanks for your generosity, too!
Pamela Sontag (posted 6 years ago)
Congratulations on 3 years. I look forward to each webisode. They are so full of ideas and new products.
Alison (posted 6 years ago)
Dear Paulette and Sara - keep up the good work. I love watching your webisodes each week. Thank you so much. (Wirral, England)
Deborah Mendez (posted 6 years ago)
I think it's great. Thanks for all the ideas.
Mary Jane Wilkins (posted 6 years ago)
Congratulations on three years of creative, informative and fun webisodes. I look forward to them and never miss one! Keep them coming!
Sincerely,
MJ Wilkins
Lynn (posted 6 years ago)
At the end, there was a thank you for being part of the webisodes family. No...Thank you for having these wonderful webisodes. I usually view them at my office when I take a much needed break for my stressful job as a paralegal. It gets me thru and I can't wait for Tuesdays to come around. THANK YOU.
Laura Nason (posted 6 years ago)
It's wonderful. I look forward to all your webisodes and you have the best products I've seen anywhere.
helen (posted 6 years ago)
So happy for your 3 year Anniversary. Enjoy so much your webisodes Thanks for being a part of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joan Keaten (posted 6 years ago)
Thanks so much for three great years. Thanks also for the great bargain!! I love bargains.
Linda Franklin (posted 6 years ago)
Good work. I look forward to watching each week. Keep up the good work.
Linda Coolican (posted 6 years ago)
I enjoyed your anniversary webisode, just like I enjoy all the others. Always learning new ideas about projects or new products. I also want to thank you for all your special offers.
Keep up the good work!
Annette Siverson (posted 6 years ago)
Love, love, love the webisodes. I have learned so much from watching. Thank you! Oh, and keep them coming!
Janice Wilkinson (posted 6 years ago)
I love your webisodes. Keep it up and Happy Anniversary.
Comment: