Crop a Dile
November 18, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Geraldine Parkin (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
EXCELLENT. I have the Pink one and I hate it b/c I didn't understand how to use it. Now maybe I can use it and start using eyelets without smashing them. Thank you
Pamela Sontag (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I have the big bite and have not been successful at setting eyelets. Hopefully after seeing the webisode I will be able to figure it out. It does punch great holes through just about anything.
Elizabethj (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thanks for this webisode. I own the CropaDile but have not been using it to its potential!
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Love my Crop a Dile. I use mine all the time. A must have. Am thinking of getting the Big Bite also. Thank you for giving me more ideas. The storage box for brads on the outside is a great idea. Thanks
Jonel Wachtman (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Just love both of them. I do like the Big Bite as it can get into the middle of my 12 x 12 pages. Opened up lots of new possibilities
kathy amstutz (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I found this to be a great webisode. I've owned my crop-a-dile for over 2 years and learned some new stuff here. I bought my big bite recently and enjoyed the instruction for this tool, too.
Francine Bellavance (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Trs intressant. Merci.
Peggy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Got some ideas and information that will make using my crop a Dile easier to use.
Dotty Guynn (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
This was a terrific webisode! I love all the great ideas you two wonderful ladies give us. thank you so much!
Bren (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great tool.
Thanks for the info vid!
Paulette (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I love my Crop A Dile and am looking forward to using the Big Bite.
Wanda Gomez (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I purchase the crop a dile but its not as good when you want to cut in the middle of a 12x12 page im planning to buy the big bite
Myrtle (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I have both of the punches I like both of them
Amy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great explaining!
Cheryll Steinke (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I love my big bite. It makes using those eyelets much easier and more fun.
Debbie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I purchased the crop-a-dile about 6 months ago. It is the best tool I own. I find that it takes my scrapbooking pages or cards to a professional level. My pages are filled with interest and dimension. After seeing today's video, I am considering purchasing the larger tool as well.
Barbara Johnson (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I got a some really great ideas to share with my friends.
Linda (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I have recently bought it (sorry not from HOTP) but no matter - it is a wonderful tool. Yes, read the directions! And you MUST mark your holes! The big bite is especially difficult to gage the location where you are punching and sometimes even WITH my holes marked I am a bit off. I recommend this tool to EVERYONE! No more "anywhere" punches for Me.!
Ann Marie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
excited to get started
Nicolle (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Two very versatile tools. I already own the one. Now i just have to purchase the big bite. Thanks for all the great ideas to do with these tools.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes